Let's CLEAR this Through.

Jinso

Alright so, If you're selling a skiller, I see a lot of people who say 99 fishing if it's all botted, it goes for lower.

Erm? Are you serious? Bans usually happen within 24 hours, if you are not banned within 24 hours of botting, you clear'd the ban.

Let's really price check a 99 fishing account,

Minimum it can be is 10m. You know how much money you can make with a 99 fishing account? Lot's.

Point is, botting doesn't matter on a skilling account if it get's cleared through 24 hour process.

AFTER 24 HOURS AND YOU DON'T GET BANNED AFTER BOTTING YOU ARE SAFE.

Edited by Jinso

Alright so, If you're selling a skiller, I see a lot of people who say 99 fishing if it's all botted, it goes for lower.

Erm? Are you serious? Bans usually happen within 24 hours, if you are not banned within 24 hours of botting, you clear'd the ban.

Let's really price check a 99 fishing account,

Minimum it can be is 10m. You know how much money you can make with a 99 fishing account? Lot's.

Point is, botting doesn't matter on a skilling account if it get's cleared through 24 hour process.

AFTER 24 HOURS AND YOU DON'T GET BANNED AFTER BOTTING YOU ARE SAFE.

fishing is dog shit money and a waste of time to train it past 76 unless your obby mauler or gmaul prod

so many better methods that are less ban rate

no-one wants to offer / price check more then 10m because its not worth losing more then 10m if its recovered in 2 days.

What if their system worked like this:

• Every time you get caught cheating you get a strike.
  • Every x strikes you are penalized by an offence.

This would justify botted accounts being worth less, because they could  potentially already have strikes and would therefore be closer to an offence.

Unless you can prove that there's no such thing as pre-offence strikes, it's hard to guarantee that botted accounts are an equally safe buy when compared to non-botted accounts.

• Like 1

That's not true at all. You act as if you know Jagex's botting/banning tactics. No one besides them truly know it. I've had many delayed-bans before. Highly inaccurate. Spreading false statements to boost up price of your account.

I've had delayed bans as well that do NOT last longer than 24 hours. I do know most of Jagex's Tactics because I am smart, I know things, that other people don't realise. Back up ur statements.

fishing is dog shit money and a waste of time to train it past 76 unless your obby mauler or gmaul prod

so many better methods that are less ban rate

no-one wants to offer / price check more then 10m because its not worth losing more then 10m if its recovered in 2 days.

Fishing is great money at lvl 90 +

What if their system worked like this:

• Every time you get caught cheating you get a strike.
  • Every x strikes you are penalized by an offence.

This would justify botted accounts being worth less, because they could  potentially already have strikes and would therefore be closer to an offence.

Unless you can prove that there's no such thing as pre-offence strikes, it's hard to guarantee that botted accounts are an equally safe buy when compared to non-botted accounts.

Ive been banned for over 20+ times and none of them lasted over 24 hours.

Where are the statistics that prove you will not get banned after 24 hours?

This seems more like a rage thread, especially after coming across your price check thread.

It's not a rage thread, I'm just clearing it because people are offering 7m for a 99 fishing account which makes me laugh.

I'm just notifying people that I've been banned over 20 times & it's never went over 24 hours.

It's not a rage thread, I'm just clearing it because people are offering 7m for a 99 fishing account which makes me laugh.

I'm just notifying people that I've been banned over 20 times & it's never went over 24 hours.

That's great for you bud, 1 delayed banned is enough to refute your claims. I did have a delayed ban a week after i botted. It's obvious you just want someone to bid higher for your account. If you don't like the price go to another website or keep the account.

Another reason it sells for low is you might be a new user with little to 0 feedback, therefore, no one wants to invest if it will just get recovered later on.

I completely understand that :D, I'm going on a road for 99 fishing & ofc the price would go lower because I have 0 feedback. Soon I'll have a lot hopefully :)

That's great for you bud, 1 delayed banned is enough to refute your claims. I did have a delayed ban a week after i botted. It's obvious you just want someone to bid higher for your account. If you don't like the price go to another website or keep the account.

I never said someone offered it to me. I don't even have 99 fishing, I just put it out there. You are one mad kid. & that's so bullshit a week delayed ban. That's 100% BULLSHIT. I just want to point out 7m for 99 fishing is BULLSHIT.

can fishing even make more than 100k p/hr?

If sharks yes, all depends on the level.

I've had delayed bans as well that do NOT last longer than 24 hours. I do know most of Jagex's Tactics because I am smart, I know things, that other people don't realise. Back up ur statements.

Fishing is great money at lvl 90 +

Ive been banned for over 20+ times and none of them lasted over 24 hours.

Mate, you have no idea what you're talking about. You say "I am smart, I know things", yet you don't post a single fucking piece of evidence, then you have the audacity to ask others to "back up ur statements". So right off the bat you make yourself look like a fucking moron.

Then, if that wasn't stupid enough, you actually make the claim that fishing is "great money" and that none of your accounts last longer than 24 hours after botting. I actually cannot tell if you're a really elaborate, subtle troll of if you're actually just this retarded.

For the record, I've had accounts where I stopped botting and played legit for a few days, only to have them delayed banned up to a week later. You are an inexperienced, unintelligent botter with an ego far too enormous for your tiny pea brain. Go back to school kid.

• Like 2