Saradomin's Light? Is it worth buying/useful? Also need info on Zamorak GWD

NoahTheWeebWolf

I haven't heard much about it other than its effects.
Is it, particularly useful or not really?

Also I never really hear much about the Zamorakian encampment of GWD. Why is that?

I always hear how Bandos is easiest; Saradomin/Armadyl is great for cash but literally nothing about the Zamorakian boss, and I don't know why.

Could someone perhaps be like Saradomin's Light and shed light on this?

Thanks b0ss

No, it's not worth it at all. The only thing it does is get rid of the darkness in the room. The darkness isn't even that bad. They were talking about adding no prayer drain when entering the area, but Ronan said how it might not work since the reddit community did not like the idea.  It's just a nice little add on, but it doesn't do anything game changing.

Zamorak is also pretty boring, I find it easier than Bandos personally, but the drops are so bad. If you dont get a rare drop, the other drops are kind of worse than the non rare bandos drops imo.

Edited by Mako

Saradomin's light is completely useless. Zamorak is currently about the same gp/hr as bandos but slightly better, it's not crowded at all though. Zamorak spear's drop rate is 1/128 at a ge price of 8.5m, staff of the dead is 1/512 at a ge price of 15.5m and hilt is 1/512 at a ge price of 1m. 

If you do the maths that's an average of 100k per boss kill from the big drops only and if soloing you might get about 10 kills per hour if you are maxed melee and banking fast, but trio should be best since you can average 30 kills per hour and can last for 100+ kills per trip.

With all drops considered I think you should average about 1.5m/hr at zamorak.

P.S. Get kc on imps, there are 4 imp spawns in the stronghold.

• Like 1