[Stable Build] 2.3.108/10 - Small Update

Alek

This is just a small update to start off the weekend. Please note that the jar updater will not work on upgrading 106 -> 107, we're still dealing with some DDoS mitigation issues.

Changelog:

-Added MouseZoom random event

-One-time setup randoms are removed from the cycle after completion

-Added prioritization of random events

I finally have some time to work on OSBot (not that I haven't) since I'm on leave, so I'll be patching up all the bugs that have been reported this weekend/next week.

-The OSBot Staff

• Like 4

I cant copy whatever is on the log since my whole client freezes instantly so i will try to duplicate and type the last 5 pharagraps (since i cant scroll, client freeze)

[error[[bot#1][09/04 04:47:08 PM] Error on random solver onLoop() : Mouse zoom solver java.lang.nullpointerExecption

[error[[bot#1][09/04 04:47:08 PM] Error on random solver onLoop() : Mouse zoom solver java.lang.nullpointerExecption

Just before the client freezes the log shows allot more fast before it scrolls down but its too fast for me to read and i end up with this

• Like 1

Version 2.3.109 was released, hopefully this solves a big handful of users who were experiencing issues.

This actually made it worse for me.  In the previous version the MouseZoom Solver would appear active indefinitely but I could still stop the script or access the console to read the error (same NullPtrException that was just posted in here).  In 2.3.109 now it hangs right away and I have to kill the process.

Edited by PickleTumBoy

This actually made it worse for me.  In the previous version the MouseZoom Solver would appear active indefinitely but I could still stop the script or access the console to read the error (same NullPtrException that was just posted in here).  In 2.3.109 now it hangs right away and I have to kill the process.

Have you tried using a different script?