Law School orientation had me like

NoahTheWeebWolf

69a49eb47513cf073eee62219b5a9a305c8a74fd

I am not a very social person... I wasn't designed to spend 30 hours interacting with 200+ people over the course of three days. My sleep schedule is fucked, ate pretty badly the past three days... Oh and my first graded paper is due on the 7th(classes begin on the 8th).

On the bright side, I became friends with this really cute girl(also a law student in my section), and we exchanged numbers, so there's that smile.png. It turns out, we both equally disliked orientation and don't like being in large groups for long periods of time; We just ate lunch together and had fun talking wub.png. I also got a free sandwich from the subway on campus(the manager felt bad I didn't have my credit card with me) my new friend actually offered to pay for me, but I had already gotten it for free so that was cool. I am still going to repay the manager next time I go to subway because I feel bad though sad.png.

Any ways how''s everyone else's day going?

I feel you on the large group setting thing! I can be incredibly sociable, but when it comes to massive groups/large crowds my anxieties kill me. Congrats on meeting the new girl as well, I actually had a very similar thing happen to me here recently except both me and the girl in question are in relationships.. but who is that stopping biggrin.png If the connection is there go for it. But my day was pretty good as well, spent a majority of my day on campus at my university and did a fairly decent amount of programming

• Like 1