That moment when your account has been disabled with your cash stack

Caesar

So as you usually get banned, I log in, a few seconds later I disconnect, "Your account has been disabled". So I'm thinking oh fuck no, this account has 50M on it.

I log into the message center and it's a two day ban. Thank you jagex <3 I thought I was fucked. 

Turns out I forget to register the email address set for the account... woops... 

But I'm pretty sure I got banned botting herblore making (unfs), none the less this is still a victory! 

• Like 1

Dude.. I remember I was botting hunter a while back, log in get dc'd and my account was banned for like 14days. First time I ever saw something like that. Account had 2 99's already & 60mil cash stack.

Lmao, beginning of OSRS I had like an invincible account :D

7 day ban

14 day ban

21 day ban

2 day ban

2 day ban (bot busting event)

permanent ban, RIP

This same acc also had 2 macro bans in pre-eoc :D

• Like 5

You're so lucky lol, make a mule and always keep your cash off the account you're botting. 

I know right... Yeah I know :P I was experimenting with herblore making (unfs) I was doing kwuarms and ranarrs so you need a bit of cash to buy enough to last over night, I won't be doing this again... ahaha!

But u got ban for botting or RWT? And lucky you!

Macroing Minor thank god <3

Well done, next time play it more safe.

Will do, playing it safe by making two new accounts :P 

Bot hard or die trying. 

everytime this happens to me its always a perm! unless i have no cash on the account then its a 2 day -.-

Perms that get given the first time are the worst, I honestly feel like I've been cheated out when this happens, atleast give me a two day first!

• Like 1