Trade with caution....

Lelouch

I've been having this title for so long. No one is giving me an answer. I messaged the admin, no answer. I messaged Asuna she doesnt know why I have it. What the hell....What do I do?

I have a title for no reason. I got 0 reasoning comeon guys

I can't even appeal since this problem does not fit into any of the 3 categories :/

Seriously? They can't just message me or give me a popup? Rather they ruin my reputation? :/

well its not ruining your reputation, it's telling other ppl to take care with trading with a newer member. Just to stop ppl making new accs and scamming on them. But deffo could be wrong as i've never used the market xd

apa

well its not ruining your reputation, it's telling other ppl to take care with trading with a newer member. Just to stop ppl making new accs and scamming on them. But deffo could be wrong as i've never used the market xd

apa

You do have a point. But who would even bother trading with me now. Yes I understand, new player=more likely to scam but putting this on them makes me look even more bad. 

Ruin what reputation you currently have 2 feedback that is like me saying my rep or someone else who just joined. 

Yeah but if both of us right now were to post the same thing, they would choose you right? You don't have a big "trade with caution" pip under your name.

Hell even if I had the better deal they probably wouldn't trust me