Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

@Silver Knight using mirror client? Does a re-hook solve this? Please confirm. Try hooking while logged out, default OSRS client, login manually, after a minute or so, start the script as normal. In the meantime I will test willow longbows (stringing, correct?) :D

@emeraldgreen93 glad to hear, let me know if you have any new ideas/features or bugs, I am currently adding updates as we speak :D

[INFO][Bot #1][05/27 07:37:19 PM]: Index: 1, Size: 1
[INFO][Bot #1][05/27 07:37:19 PM]: Index: 1, Size: 1
[INFO][Bot #1][05/27 07:37:20 PM]: Index: 1, Size: 1
[INFO][Bot #1][05/27 07:37:21 PM]: Index: 1, Size: 1
[INFO][Bot #1][05/27 07:37:21 PM]: Index: 1, Size: 1

Bot will click knife then logs and be stuck on selection screen for what to cut in mirror mode. Get the above error over and over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Yes I will be adding another update as soon as I can, thanks for the feedback ^^ :D Can you confirm which logs you are trying to cut in the above error? I will debug it and add an update too :D

Yew Longs U.. I think on mirror mode it is selecting using knife with log then selecting 3 for yew long faster than the screen switches so its choosing the bow before its able then just sits there.

Edited by SurlySteel
  • Like 1

When adding dragon jav heads to javelins the script only allows it to tick 2-3 times before re-selecting and making another set, instead of waiting out the full 10 sets? 

Also minor point of being very slow to hit space to craft a set @ 250ms, but that's mirror mode for you

Edited by TheWetSausage
  • Like 1

Which bank, I will make some changes and fix it for you, I usually prefer bank chests since they are less populated and better for anti-ban ^^ :D

As for methods there are a few epic methods but the most valuable methods are the low requirement ones paired with a mule and multiple bots with tasked mode ^^ :D

• Like 1