Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

• 2 weeks later...

Will check out mith darts ASAP. :D In the meantime, make sure to avoid resized client, and set it to fixed mode (with all the default game edges/borders)

As for magic longs and 100k/hr, the max seems to be 140k/hr, I will make some changes. I am worried making the script faster will increase bans, right now this script is one of the lowest ban-rate scripts ever, with 99s achieved very recently. I still have yet to add a slider for speed, apologies for any inconvenience :( Will be adding an update ASAP :D

As for cutting and stringing - good idea, I will run some experiments and see what I can do - thanks for the suggestion :D 

Edited by Czar

On 3/21/2019 at 5:59 AM, Czar said:

Speed can easily be changed, what are you fletching?

Just tested mith darts, they work - but if you want faster speed you need to lower reaction timer to 50ms if you are using mirror mode.

I put to reaction time 150 ms but its still so slow?

like im just cutting logs and like it will do 1 action, pause, and then do the other it just looks so unlegit like its scripted or something

• Like 1

It doesn't seem slow if anything it is normal, unless you want the script to be super super fast? I admit when the script uses the logs it can be a bit faster though. Are you just cutting logs into bows (u)? Or?

In any case, I will post another update for the speed, apologies for any inconvenience ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

7 hours ago, Czar said:

It doesn't seem slow if anything it is normal, unless you want the script to be super super fast? I admit when the script uses the logs it can be a bit faster though. Are you just cutting logs into bows (u)? Or?

In any case, I will post another update for the speed, apologies for any inconvenience ^^ :D

yeah just cutting maples into longbow (u) just very very slow

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, if you are talking about Dragon ruby bolts (red ones) please confirm, those are the newer bolts and not supported by the script just yet, will be adding them ASAP.

Also note: GE mode is being worked on getting it out of beta/experimental mode, so expect an update for GE mode too, just like my crafter script has full GE support, so will this one.

Activated all trials good luck guys :D

On 4/12/2019 at 11:39 AM, Czar said:

Hmm, if you are talking about Dragon ruby bolts (red ones) please confirm, those are the newer bolts and not supported by the script just yet, will be adding them ASAP.

Also note: GE mode is being worked on getting it out of beta/experimental mode, so expect an update for GE mode too, just like my crafter script has full GE support, so will this one.

Activated all trials good luck guys :D

That would be them! Thanks for the info!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO