Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

Had like 1m cash in inventory chose to string yew longbows didnt change the coins/price counter, it tried to buy like 100k+ bow strings and kept raising the price instead of buying the appropriate amount.

Am i doing something wrong? It was working the first time i used it with pretty much default ge settings

Edit::

Specified the amount and it bought the appropriate amount only problem is that it reached the max limit of bs and have to wait now XD

Edit 2::

Just stopped working finished stringing an invent like an hour in and then it just stopped even after getting booted off and the login manager logging back in, said nothing in the console just sat there with the bows in invent.

Edited by Aibanker
  • Like 1

Hmm strange, I will post another update for GE mode, the last time I used it (yesterday) it worked like a charm ohmy.png I made some changes to affect my blast furnace and perhaps it affected this script too, I will post an update within an hour or so ^^ smile.png

NOTE: to potential users: the script is not broken, they are just talking about GE support (which is a beta feature, and no other fletching scripts have GE support) so don't think the script is broken, ask for a trial if you wish biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

whenever breaks are enabled on client it messes up the script.

- stringing yew longs

- takes a short break 

- relogs

- stops stringing and doesnt move at all just stays logged in

happens in both default mode and task mode. also in task mode after I fletched all my yew logs it didnt move on to the second task of stringing

Hey Czar, 

I've used this script on my other account for a couple days with no issues so I'm not not sure what happened, but I started the bot up using tasks starting around level 21 and added a bunch of tasks to get my character to level 55 fletching, tasks being essentially cutting oak logs and buy and sell material and default prices and so on to willows and then maples. Goal being I stop botting at 3 hours and go to bed. I came over to it 3 hours later to log it out and it was stuck withdrawing "0" oak logs over and over. I immediately stopped the bot and finished making 1 more oak log which happened to be a level up. I logged in this morning and the account was disabled. Not upset, just thought I would provide the information. This is the first time I've ever botted on this account as I was just legit range training before so I know that this is not a delayed ban. Albeit the account was still relatively young, maybe 25 playing hours old so I'm sure that played a factor. Anyways, just wanted to give you some incite for the script!

Edit* I was using mirror mode if that helps. 

Edited by egg3333

Ah that's so weird, so the bot was trying to withdraw-0 items? I don't understand ohmy.png How did the bot bug out? Also I highly don't recommend relying on GE mode, it is still very experimental. I used GE mode for task mode, but for 'Fletch Amount' goal type, not levelling. But I will post a fix for levelling mode ASAP, I think the bot calculated the logs wrong or something, but I will make the bot buy more than required logs (perhaps ~20 more logs, or less) when completing a levelling task

EDIT: update posted, should be live in version 0.26 of the bot, just waiting for admins to register update ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

Agreed, it was really weird. At first I saw it do it once and thought, that's weird... I guess I just chose a weird time to watch it put it in a random number. Then I observed it repeat entering "0" for multiple iterations. Anyways, I'll keep that in mind for the future! Also, sounds like a good idea. P.S. Like the herblore script. Keep it up!

• Like 1