Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

Czar I would love this script but have a suggestion.

Buying 10k magic longbows to leave on an account is very very risky in the scenario of a ban so how about this?

you can task the script to cut 1000 magic logs, then string these 1000 magic longbows and sell them on the ge and buy back the same 1k of each supplies then buy back the starting amount and repeat. This removes the risk as you can start the account with less money and helps the script require less monitoring :)

• Like 1

That is actually an incredible idea, I will add a feature to buy/sell, and this bot will be the first bot on the site to support grand exchange buying/selling of supplies, thanks for the idea :D

Only just seen this because you didn't quote my post, was checking back to buy the script and see this. You know how to get sales ;) looking forward to the feature and as always thanks for the awesome customer relations.

Also just wondering is this in progress and how complete is this?

• Like 1

Heyy nice script once again. 

However there is quite a big bug where:

When you have finished cutting yew longbows(u) in your inventory, the cursor just hovers above the first yew longbow(u) and does not deposit them. 

Edit:

There is another bug:

When the character is stringing yew longbows using yew longbow(u) and bowstring, sometimes it withdraws 14 bowstrings (x2) and then the inventory is full, so it deposits the whole inventory of bowstrings but then withdraws 14 bowstrings twice again, and just keeps repeating this. 

Edited by dragonloke2
  • Like 1

I heard that there have been some client issues as of last night so I'm not assuming this is the script's fault, however I figured I'd throw this report up here. I tried switching the position of the magic long (u) in my bank but it continues to withdraw 14 strings then hovers the cursor over the magic longs in the bank and does not click to withdraw. 

This was with the most up-to-date OSBot and running mirrored mode

registered mirror event
23 APIs loaded
Script is up to date! v0.0
Perfect Fletcher 2 init()
ready
BUTTON IS CLICKED KEK
Normal mode
called 2
Withdrawn 1: [bow string] x [14].
idk what happened!!
idk what happened!!
idk what happened!!
idk what happened!!
idk what happened!!
Exception in script event ! 0 MILLISECONDS Task java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask@9495c0 rejected from java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@5373e2[shutting down, pool size = 1, active threads = 1, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 54043984]

Edited by CAPSLOCK_O_O
  • Like 1

Actually I have thought of an idea for a profit per hour UI, Where you, the player, before setup could input the price for which you bought all the materials when stringing magic longbows for example. I suggest we have the input for bow (u) gp each, and bow strings gp each. I'd also recommend the option to say if you made your own strings or chopped and fletched your own magics. Just a thought so the profit per hour counter would be accurate and customize-able when prices change or if you are doing something to save money.

• Like 1

That is a good idea actually, usually people don't sell for the absolute average GE price so profit can vary, I will give the profit system an overhaul anyway, since it keeps going 2m+/hr etc.

As for the banking , they have been fixed, just make sure to use OSBot .29 now, since there have been a few nice updates :D

The best way is to cut whatever you can at your level, so

if you bot it all, and don't mind waiting a bit, I would recommend:

1-40 arrow shafts, (replace this with normal short/longbows if you want to speed it up), this is just for profit purpose

40-50 willow longs

50-55 maple shorts

55-70 maple longs

70-99 yew longs or 70-85 yew longs

85-99 mage longs (if you are rich)

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fletcher
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO