Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

Lol this things gonna get me banned.

I watched it for a while and in the beginning it constantly withdraws a half inventory of unstrung, banks them, then does the same with bowstrings, bank them and repeats this like an idiot 6 times before it makes strings with bowstrings properly.

Look into this please, I can post a video of if needed.

This was for fletching yew Long bows from banked unstrungs and bowstrings via mirror mode.

Otherwise awesome.

One recommendation though, the random numbers it enters for fletching

from logs are a far cry from being humanlike.

A human hand will always navigate the higher numbers closer to the enter key more frequently (statistcally) than something like a 3.

A log of input showing 37, 88, 91, 76 is too far spread to be humanlike. Just a tip if you might wanna rework that input system.

Edited by willi461
  • Like 1

Lol this things gonna get me banned.

I watched it for a while and in the beginning it constantly withdraws a half inventory of unstrung, banks them, then does the same with bowstrings, bank them and repeats this like an idiot 6 times before it makes strings with bowstrings properly.

Look into this please, I can post a video of if needed.

This was for fletching yew Long bows from banked unstrungs and bowstrings via mirror mode.

Mine seems to be working perfectly fine, doing yew longbows too. Make sure your mirror client is correctly hooked?

Im not sure how it would be a hook issue since its withdrawing and then not withdrawing the second element.

How can I make sure it isnt a hook error nontheless?

I just restarted my runescape client and the OSBot client:

When the bot starts it withdraws 14 bowstrongs, banks them, does the same with unstrung bow, repeats this 4 times and then it gets on track and runs just fine...

Wierd. Any tips?

Edited by willi461
  • Like 1

Amazing progress reports guys, the task mode is almost complete, thanks for being patient :D :D

The task mode will feature some extra commands: 

- fletch for X minutes (time-based)

- fletch for X levels (until a level is reached)

- fletch for X items (until X amount of items are fletched)

- fletch until run out of supplies

and I may be experimenting with a feature to re-supply using GE (optional of course)

Task mode is finally here!

ngsxuBv.png

• Like 1

Amazing progress reports guys, the task mode is almost complete, thanks for being patient biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

The task mode will feature some extra commands: 

- fletch for X minutes (time-based)

- fletch for X levels (until a level is reached)

- fletch for X items (until X amount of items are fletched)

- fletch until run out of supplies

and I may be experimenting with a feature to re-supply using GE (optional of course)

Task mode is finally here!

ngsxuBv.png

Is update with tasks currently available? I don't seem to have the option

In addition, could the profit calculator on the paint be fixed?

• Like 1

It should be live whenever an SDN manager adds it, which occurs twice a day.

As for the profit calculator I will make some changes to that ASAP :D

Perfect.

When stringing, the bot sometimes get stuck trying to report abuse someone and can't seem to close that window

The bot will logout after there are no more logs to cut but if there are 14 longbows (u) left but no more bowstring or a number less than 14 of bowstring, the bot will just hover in bank until having to intervene manually

Edited by NayBely
  • Like 1

Perfect Fletcher 2

- Script is now version 2.0!

-- Added separate console

-- Added improvements to item detection

-- Added more task types

-- Now closes the report interface

-- Efficiency improvements to arrow fletching

Next update will include an improved profit tracker.

Everytime I start the script, before I even get to choose any options it automatically begins to search for a new world to switch to.

Everytime I start the script, before I even get to choose any options it automatically begins to search for a new world to switch to.

I have the same error. It starts trying to hop before I even configure the script, and in the Czar bot console it spams: last slot = 13 

This is happening only on Mirror. http://imgur.com/yjVwyt0 This is after it withdraws the yew longbow (u) and the bow string, and it just sits there doing nothing.

Also, stringing yew longbows isn't working. It will string string 14, then withdraw 14 bowstring then dump the entire pack into the bank.

Edited by Mudoon

Im having problems, every time i try to use the new task setter, when i go to cut and choose maple longbow, it chooses yew short bow, always seems to pick the one right under it for some reason. second i tried the default mode. to cut maple longbows and instead it takes out maple longbows that are already cut and strung and tries to cut it.

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fletcher
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO