Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

gp per h?

Profit starts to really kick in after 55 fletching, I can't remember the profit/hr though XD You can even make profit from logs -> arrowshafts

Are trials still availible for this script czar mate?

Also who is you're display picture.. wub.png

Clara Alonso?

Done good luck on trial, and yes clara alonso I believe ;)

The GE buyer/seller will be re-activated, just making some tweaks before putting it back online. I don't want the system to wait too long for supplies that don't buy/sell, so I made the bot move onto next task (if applicable) or stop the bot completely if the items don't sell/buy within 20 minutes

The GE buyer/seller will be re-activated, just making some tweaks before putting it back online. I don't want the system to wait too long for supplies that don't buy/sell, so I made the bot move onto next task (if applicable) or stop the bot completely if the items don't sell/buy within 20 minutes

Looking to buy this whenever you get the GE working. So you should definitely post here when you get it updated. Any ETA?

• Like 1

is there a way you could implement profiles so we dont need to create profiles everytime for each account?

also possible to lower the cpu usage of this script,it uses 5-6% on my i7 4790k and i even use low cpu mode and disable graphics.its alot for a bank standing skill.

Edited by Gleets

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fletcher
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO