toxic blow pipe or chinning 85-99 range?

NoahTheWeebWolf

I am roughly 70k away from 85 range.

I am starting to really dislike nmz for range training. I am aware chinning is the fastest range xp method but if I am not mistaken quite expensive.

However I have spent quite a lot on mithril darts(still have 100k mith darts left which is just about enough for the remaining 10m xp). Not to mention zulrah scales(I have like 70-80k left).

I wonder if I should just sell them and get red chins and prayer pots instead.

Please let me know which is more expensive(I assume chinning). If chinning how much more expensive and is it worth it?

Also how much chins(which type) and how many prayer pots(level 53 prayer could easily go higher if need be just let me know).

Thanks in advance

You should be getting 120k+ xp p/hr with full void and blowpipe at nmz

^This.

Chinning is indeed much quicker but chinning annoys me on 07. Used to be much easier on the "normal" version of runescape. I've trained 75-90 range on my pure at NMZ and got like 70-90K xp/hour. I would definitely say NMZ is a good way to train your range with a blowpipe (especially with void) but scales are like 200gp ea right now which is insane. You might actually be better off chinning. 

That, however, means you will have to do much more since it is less afkable. Walk around, get the skeletons properly aligned and make trips to the bank and back every hour or so.

In the end, it's really up to you.

^This.

Chinning is indeed much quicker but chinning annoys me on 07. Used to be much easier on the "normal" version of runescape. I've trained 75-90 range on my pure at NMZ and got like 70-90K xp/hour. I would definitely say NMZ is a good way to train your range with a blowpipe (especially with void) but scales are like 200gp ea right now which is insane. You might actually be better off chinning. 

That, however, means you will have to do much more since it is less afkable. Walk around, get the skeletons properly aligned and make trips to the bank and back every hour or so.

In the end, it's really up to you.

I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have full void,archer ring(I),Fury amulet,Ranger boots,Mith darts and scales.

60k xp is what I get and then I hear people talk about 120k xp an hour and I wish I knew how.

I do rapid mode and I used to stand in the center(I like the corners better but for some reason I always get kicked out not sure if inactivity or dc). I also do guthans normal mode and 1000 absorption points last me 30 minutes(99 hp and 99 defense).

If I do chinning odds are I will pay someone trustworthy to do it.

I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have full void,archer ring(I),Fury amulet,Ranger boots,Mith darts and scales.

60k xp is what I get and then I hear people talk about 120k xp an hour and I wish I knew how.

I do rapid mode and I used to stand in the center(I like the corners better but for some reason I always get kicked out not sure if inactivity or dc). I also do guthans normal mode and 1000 absorption points last me 30 minutes(99 hp and 99 defense).

If I do chinning odds are I will pay someone trustworthy to do it.

Have you tried Demon/MTD mode?