Would NMZ be considered "Safe"

Blaze It

Would botting NMZ be considered "Safe" since no body would actually be able to see you, unless a mod tp'd to you, which there would be no reason to since no body would have reported you because you can't be seen doing your thing by everybody? Just a thought, I've been considering running a NMZ script on one of my accounts i actually somewhat care about

Been using Fruity's NMZ script for a while now without any issues, probably like 2-4m xp earned? But I also saw he got banned the other day so it's not 100% safe

Aye true got banned on my nmz acc but I was botting 12-20hours a day for over a month so that maybe why also aha xD but yeah Botting in general isn't that safe. Just 'boy safer' if that's a thing

I don't think that's true, seen / heard of plenty accounts being banned outside jagex hours.

Oh really? I have over 80m gained on one account, over 400m+ farmed, botting 15hrs daily, yet to be banned in 3 years, and so have others who have learned the basics of botting safely. Anything else you want to say to get your post count up?

Edited by atheros1
  • Like 1

Oh really? I have over 80m gained on one account, over 400m+ farmed, botting 15hrs daily, yet to be banned in 3 years, and so have others who have learned the basics of botting safely. Anything else you want to say to get your post count up?

You say it yourself, "who have learned the basics of botting". Not everyone has, and plenty of people get banned outside these hours.

Believe what you want to believe. No bot is safe.

You say it yourself, "who have learned the basics of botting". Not everyone has, and plenty of people get banned outside these hours.

Believe what you want to believe. No bot is safe.

You still came out very stale in your argument, many like myself, have refrained from botting during Jagex hours, despite botting without breaks for a long period of time, have not been banned like Atheros1 said. Botting is safe if done right, and for NMZ totally safe if done right.

Edited by TeeP_047
  • Like 1