All accounts banned

dudeyoyo

Welp, the day finally came.

Main + pure + 2 side accounts all banned. 2 days ago the side accounts (using only fishing script and running 24/7) were banned. I didn't care if they were and almost expected it at some point.

But today I tried to login to my main and pure but they were also banned. I didn't bot them since the other bans occurred and I always botted them very smart :/

Gf my cash stack and gf my main and pure. I think I'll make a new pure because I find pking really enjoyable and bossing has become kinda stale to me. 

EDIT: Looks like I need to change my IP and not use my same credit card to get a starter bond.

Edited by dudeyoyo

Welp, the day finally came.

Main + pure + 2 side accounts all banned. 2 days ago the side accounts (using only fishing script and running 24/7) were banned. I didn't care if they were and almost expected it at some point.

But today I tried to login to my main and pure but they were also banned. I didn't bot them since the other bans occurred and I always botted them very smart :/

Gf my cash stack and gf my main and pure. I think I'll make a new pure because I find pking really enjoyable and bossing has become kinda stale to me. 

EDIT: Looks like I need to change my IP and not use my same credit card to get a starter bond.

all on the same IP?

so did you bot on your main or was it just banned because you botted other accs?

I did bot on it. I was smart about it though and had multiple 99s. Perhaps it was because I was trading items over from those side accounts. I had all those 99s before the side accounts and only made them to help with the cash stack a month ago

yeah

and damn that sucks fruity

Also, what should be the steps I do before creating a new account?

you shouldnt have botted 24/7 on fishers which caused a chain ban to your important accounts xD

check your ip now (google will show you)

unplug router 5-20 mins

plug in and check ip again and my ip changes for me :P

you shouldnt have botted 24/7 on fishers which caused a chain ban to your important accounts xD

check your ip now (google will show you)

unplug router 5-20 mins

plug in and check ip again and my ip changes for me tongue.png

Thanks ill be sure to do that before making a new one! And yeah I learned my lesson for sure, time to make a pker :)

Either 50att 99str/rng/mg or 60att or an obby mauler. Not sure which yet, probs the 50 att to start

Haven't changed my ip yet, i'll do that once i feel doing it tongue.png

you dog tongue.png

woke up to 15 furnace 2 barrows 1 main 2 pures all ban biggrin.png Gf fagex 

dang 15 bf accounts you must have been rolling in the cash

but that sucks man

Haha, I had an obby mauler trained to 60 str through barb fishing and had a skill total of 1262.. Today it got banned when I didn't even bot yesterday nor today.. Lost 200m pure. Meh

Wow huge loss sorry :(

Edited by dudeyoyo