All accounts banned

dudeyoyo

Yeah I should've been doing that. To be honest I just didn't know how to. I know VPNs but I didn't want to have to buy a seperate vps for every account. Maybe 1 VPS per sets of accounts I didn't care about?

A VPN will tunnel all of your connections through it. Look into a program called Proxifier and set it to proxify certain RS worlds "*78.runescape.com" will work for world 78 etc.

• Like 1

A VPN will tunnel all of your connections through it. Look into a program called Proxifier and set it to proxify certain RS worlds "*78.runescape.com" will work for world 78 etc.

I will check this out thanks! Will be huge if I want to start a small bot farm again! But for now I gotta rebuild a pure lol

I tired unplugging my moden/router for 20 mins and didn't get a new IP. Called ISP and they can't change it. Looks like I'll have to constantly use a proxy

dont know if this method still works but open cmd

type  "ipconfig/release"

then type "ipconfig/renew"

or try disconnecting your modem for more then 5 hours.

or call your isp back and ask if you have a static IP. - if you do, ask for it to be removed.