Gotta love Assholes.

Jonny

Back story, a couple weeks ago I opened a gold shop strictly on OSBot planning to expand into a website this week or the next. 

A random user added me on skype and requested to be a worker for me, as I knew nothing of him I declined him as he had never posted on any threads, on any forums showing me I couldn't trust this person.

Now when the gold prices dropped drastically I sold all my gold to make sure I had no downfall and have been waiting for the price to steady again to re-open and finally expand. What this user did was go behind my back and started to plan to open a gold company in my name - it may not be big on osbot but it was big on other sites until I took a year gap. 

Then has enough nerve to say he is going to get the name copyrighted and I have two weeks to change my name or i'll be sued haha!

7S7yDMe.png

• Like 1

let him sue, it is just an 12 year old fapping to himself makin 5 bucks

He has no feedback on any sites, he was trying to sell gold to me when we first met and refused to use an MM when he had to feedback to trust him. 

- I have no feedback but that is because Maldesto merged two of my accounts together and my feedback was deleted.

Gonna copyright a greek word eh, wouldn't surprise me. Also:

http://copyright.gov/circs/circ34.pdf

You can't copyright names, tada! Trademark at best, but just some nub trying to scare ya tongue.png

It made me cry with laughter when I saw it. 

Give me his skype Ip. Just for research purposes.

No, I will not act unprofessional in anyway even with this idiot.