Khal Warrior Guild

Khaleesi

Hello im working with a problem with your script. It can easily gather tokens. But when i decided to go kill cyclopes its instantly freezes OSbot and i have to close it and reopen it. Do u have any suggestions? Am i doin anything wrong? please help me

Edit: There is no errors given.

Edited by Surprisee

Hello im working with a problem with your script. It can easily gather tokens. But when i decided to go kill cyclopes its instantly freezes OSbot and i have to close it and reopen it. Do u have any suggestions? Am i doin anything wrong? please help me

Edit: There is no errors given.

I have no idea, client shouldn't freeze if no errors are showing ...

Whats your setup? (GUI settings, inventory,...)

Khaleesi

In my inventory i got my dds p++, super str, attack, current defender, tokens and food. Then im starting the script and it freezes OSbot. The text in chatbox says that the script is setting up. But nothing is going to happen.

Im playing in a fixed window at standard options. Anything else u wanted to know?

EDIT:

Only kill cyclops (check)

Food lobster, eat at 50%

Super attack. amount 1

Super strength amount 1

Special attack weapon dds p++

Camp top room

Start defender black

It works perfectly when i just farm tokens.

Edited by Surprisee

In my inventory i got my dds p++, super str, attack, current defender, tokens and food. Then im starting the script and it freezes OSbot. The text in chatbox says that the script is setting up. But nothing is going to happen.

Im playing in a fixed window at standard options. Anything else u wanted to know?

EDIT:

Only kill cyclops (check)

Food lobster, eat at 50%

Super attack. amount 1

Super strength amount 1

Special attack weapon dds p++

Camp top room

Start defender black

That's strange, I'll take a look when I'm home smile.png

Thx for the report.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

I need some help with an ideal setup. So far I cannot get the script to work consistently. When I run the script to get tokens, he drinks the pots while standing in front of the bank, then just stands there. No text activity in the text window and the script status window says drinking pots.

When I tell it to just kill cyclopses, he logs out and says out of tokens even though there are hundreds in my inventory.  

I am using the mirror client with OSBot 2.3.97

I just purchased the script so I could have it work on getting me the treasured Dragon Defender. 

I need some help with an ideal setup. So far I cannot get the script to work consistently. When I run the script to get tokens, he drinks the pots while standing in front of the bank, then just stands there. No text activity in the text window and the script status window says drinking pots.

When I tell it to just kill cyclopses, he logs out and says out of tokens even though there are hundreds in my inventory.  

I am using the mirror client with OSBot 2.3.97

I just purchased the script so I could have it work on getting me the treasured Dragon Defender. 

Make sure you don't login before the mirror is loaded onto the base runescape client.

Else it messes up loading data, it's a known mirror issue.

Let me know if this solved your issue :)

If you still experience issues feel free to add me on skype, so we can deal with them:

Khaleesi.bot

Khaleesi

That might just be what happened. I will go back and try again from logged out and I will edit this post if I can to let you know.

Incidentally; The Cyclopses give tremendous xp for training. The 56 bots give 300, the 76 give 400, and the 106 give 600 xp! I haven't checked to see what the xp of killing the animated armor is yet. 

edit:

OK, you were right. I am killing black animated's fine now...

I killed a few other armors and here are the xp results:

Steel: 160xp

Black: 240xp

Mith: 320xp

Addy: 396xp

I didn't have any bronze, iron or rune plate sets in my bank...

Edited by mustang guy
  • Like 1

That might just be what happened. I will go back and try again from logged out and I will edit this post if I can to let you know.

Incidentally; The Cyclopses give tremendous xp for training. The 56 bots give 300, the 76 give 400, and the 106 give 600 xp! I haven't checked to see what the xp of killing the animated armor is yet. 

edit:

OK, you were right. I am killing black animated's fine now...

I killed a few other armors and here are the xp results:

Steel: 160xp

Black: 240xp

Mith: 320xp

Addy: 396xp

I didn't have any bronze, iron or rune plate sets in my bank...

Great to hear! 

Black or mithril armour is the best tokens/h ... since they are easy to kill =)

Khaleesi

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Warrior Guild