Khal Warrior Guild

Khaleesi

Bought the script yesterday and got the dragon defender today pretty painlessly!

One thing to note is that once I had my rune defender, I obviously switched to using it and the script wen't to the basement, does not unequip rune defender to use on the npc the first time, had to unequip it myself and then it entered and I could equip the defender again, then next time it banked for food/tokens and came back to the basement and I had my rune defender equipped obviously, it opens the door to cyclops and enters and goes out, goes to the cyclops room and comes back until I unequip the rune defender and only then it will proceed to attack the cyclops.. This would back and forth bug would continue for a long time if not interrupted, major problem.

Now that I had my other shield item equipped and not the rune defender, it banked the rune defender on the last food trip and that is basically very bad because other players will wonder why are you on the basement and not even equipping a defender..

Other than that, with a toggle for equipping the highest defender as the script goes on, it is a great script and got the defenders easily, thank you!

Hey khal i'm on mirror client, it seems once my bot goes to the bottom basement for dragon defender it will not leave and bank for food, and will just continue attacking until it dies. I randomly came back to my character dead once and wondered what could have happened because it worked fine from getting the tokens to bronze--- rune defender. I restarted the bot at the bottom floor and saw it attacking with 4 hp and no food. 

21 minutes ago, Botislife said:

Hey khal i'm on mirror client, it seems once my bot goes to the bottom basement for dragon defender it will not leave and bank for food, and will just continue attacking until it dies. I randomly came back to my character dead once and wondered what could have happened because it worked fine from getting the tokens to bronze--- rune defender. I restarted the bot at the bottom floor and saw it attacking with 4 hp and no food. 

I have told him several times about the problems with mirror mode and this script already. Thinking he can't or wont fix it even though he knows about it just says its mirror modes fault for missing objects...

5 hours ago, Botislife said:

4 hours ago, TheRealToxic said:

I have told him several times about the problems with mirror mode and this script already. Thinking he can't or wont fix it even though he knows about it just says its mirror modes fault for missing objects...

Will be checking again, maybe overlooking something

Edited by Khaleesi

5 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Khal Warrior guild updated to V2.06:
- Fixed basement issues after retrieving dragon defender or having it already

Will be live in a few hours! (You can see the cerion in the paint or GUI)
Let me know if that fixes you issues

@TheRealToxic & @botislife123

I appreciate the response, So far I’m not making it to the bottom room. 

I tried to use the bot to collect tokens - once it kills the animated armor the bot turns the camera and clicks on the door to walk out of animation room, then walks back in and picks up armor and tokens. I’ve watched it repeat this about 3 times in a row before I just turned off the script.

1 hour ago, Botislife said:

I appreciate the response, So far I’m not making it to the bottom room. 

I tried to use the bot to collect tokens - once it kills the animated armor the bot turns the camera and clicks on the door to walk out of animation room, then walks back in and picks up armor and tokens. I’ve watched it repeat this about 3 times in a row before I just turned off the script.

Ya that's typical something for mirror. I believe it's not detecting the dead armour or loot ont he ground quick enough.
So I tried to get you some new armor pieces.