Khal AIO Stronghold

Khaleesi

Meh, I hate to constantly complain about it.. But now I have trouble with the food. Whenever I put in eat at 6 HP it manages to eat at 2, causing me to die sometimes. Can this please be fixed? I died a few days because of this too. The other issues which I posted about seems to be fixed, though.

PS. I have this trouble in Stealth mode, with client version 2.4.59.

Its not an issue man, thats bcs its randomized ... if you want an instaban I'll make you eat at the exact hp every single time.

Why are u even eating on 6 hp ...  -_-

Put the eat hp higher then 6 hp ..

Its not an issue man, thats bcs its randomized ... if you want an instaban I'll make you eat at the exact hp every single time.

Why are u even eating on 6 hp ...  -_-

Put the eat hp higher then 6 hp ..

.. Right, so if I set it up at 6 HP, and it sometimes dies, that is even an anti-ban? No it is clearly not. I am not even attacking you, I am just merely stating that I disagree with the function, there is no need for you to get all defensive. Dying, and running back to the place and just standing there will recieve you an instant ban, which this script does. 

All right, I will be elaborating on this. I am not harrasing you or whatever, I am just making my point that it is not fair to blame the user for something which you did not state. Example: In your first post it says absolutely nothing about randomized eating. You should have stated that in the anti-ban, which is also not mentioned on the GUI. A week ago when I was using the script, it did not have these issues. When you are building up an account from scratch in the stronghold (Goblin level 5, or rats) it will be fatal to have randomized eating.

Edited by Hi G00gle

.. Right, so if I set it up at 6 HP, and it sometimes dies, that is even an anti-ban? No it is clearly not. I am not even attacking you, I am just merely stating that I disagree with the function, there is no need for you to get all defensive. Dying, and running back to the place and just standing there will recieve you an instant ban, which this script does. 

All right, I will be elaborating on this. I am not harrasing you or whatever, I am just making my point that it is not fair to blame the user for something which you did not state. Example: In your first post it says absolutely nothing about randomized eating. You should have stated that in the anti-ban, which is also not mentioned on the GUI. A week ago when I was using the script, it did not have these issues. When you are building up an account from scratch in the stronghold (Goblin level 5, or rats) it will be fatal to have randomized eating.

I just changed it in the script to never randomize below 5 hp.

So it will always be 5 or higher now.

Every decent script has randomized settings, there is no need to tell a users all of them? If I have to tell every random setting or random value in the script I could keep you busy reading for a few minutes ^^

EDIT:

Script updated to V4.03:

- Always will eat at min 5 hp

Should be online in a few hours.

Let me know if you still have any issues with this when the update is online ^^

Khaleesi

• Like 1

I just changed it in the script to never randomize below 5 hp.

So it will always be 5 or higher now.

Every decent script has randomized settings, there is no need to tell a users all of them? If I have to tell every random setting or random value in the script I could keep you busy reading for a few minutes ^^

EDIT:

Script updated to V4.03:

- Always will eat at min 5 hp

Should be online in a few hours.

Let me know if you still have any issues with this when the update is online ^^

Khaleesi

Thank you for the change(s) you've made! 

I, ofcourse, realise that it is impossible to mention every anti-ban measure, or random setting however you wanna call it, but I could have not known this, as I were dying a few times because of it.

Once again: Thanks smile.png

Edited by Hi G00gle
  • Like 1

Thank you for the change(s) you've made! 

I, ofcourse, realise that it is impossible to mention every anti-ban measure, or random setting however you wanna call it, but I could have not known this, as I were dying a few times because of it.

Once again: Thanks smile.png

No worries, let me know if you encouter something else ^^

• Like 1