Khal AIO Stronghold

Khaleesi

i have the pictures saved but i dont no how to upload them to here is there any tips u could give me?

Use imgur.com

eat half food and then die wtf?

What's your eatAt set to? The script will eat +/- 5 of that, so don't set it too low...

also your input is on, please don't bot with input on that'll just interfere with the script.

Do you mind adding the level 1 rats in the first level of the stronghold? It would make training starter accounts very nice.

Will do. Can you screenshot the room on the minimap that you're talking about?

However, be aware that OSBot's mouse methods really suck, so the script will have a difficult time clicking the rats. There's nothing I can do about that unfortunately.

Cant get it to pick up all the items even though its on the list, they are spelled correctly and everything.. only picks up items sometimes, except for bones

Some items you have to use the ID instead of the name (runes, arrows). This is a bug with OSBot, not something I can do anything about unfortunately.

Another question i started this bot straight an ankou b2p and it sometimes misclicks the door and gets stuck, i thought this was a stronghold script so why does it not click back on the door

I just tested and it works fine...

According to the records, you never even purchased this script nor do you have a trial.

How can you report bugs if you don't have the script?

Version 3.1 is out! This version adds rats for lower level trainers.

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal AIO Stronghold