Khal AIO Stronghold

Khaleesi

Have it running at ankou's, seems okay. Was hoping there would be potion support, and that it wouldn't act so whack when the monsters are aggressive. Also picking up food off the ground for longer trips would be cool but didn't expect that. 

Also about 24-25 minutes in the bot does NOT appear to be picking the loot up anymore, and ONLY focusing on ankous. I saw it picking up loot fine prior, now just slowly watching the runes disappear on the ground. I'll admit I'm a little disappointed. 

Edit: Also answers stronghold questions incorrectly .... 

Edited by Sly_Hero

You can run infinite instances if you buy OSBot VIP, otherwise one. Same with every script here.

Correction/Clarification:

We don't limit the number of script instances you can run. However, if you don't buy OSBot VIP, you can't run more than 2 bots.

Thank you both, bought the script, will buy VIP too this week.

Have it running at ankou's, seems okay. Was hoping there would be potion support, and that it wouldn't act so whack when the monsters are aggressive. Also picking up food off the ground for longer trips would be cool but didn't expect that. 

Also about 24-25 minutes in the bot does NOT appear to be picking the loot up anymore, and ONLY focusing on ankous. I saw it picking up loot fine prior, now just slowly watching the runes disappear on the ground. I'll admit I'm a little disappointed. 

Adding potions support today probably.

It doesn't act so whack, it acts like any other combat script. OSBot's API has limitations, no way around it.

I and many users have used it fine at Ankous with loot. Make sure that you're using the ID of the rune, not the name. If you can't figure it out, add my on skype (ericthecmh) and we can fix it.

Adding potions support today probably.

It doesn't act so whack, it acts like any other combat script. OSBot's API has limitations, no way around it.

I and many users have used it fine at Ankous with loot. Make sure that you're using the ID of the rune, not the name. If you can't figure it out, add my on skype (ericthecmh) and we can fix it.

Sounds good, I didn't expect a prompt response either but I feel in good hands. I am using the names not the ID, and since then I've switched to always right-click and it's working fine. But will use ID instead if I incur the same problems.

• Like 1

Hello, after the update my script doesn't bank anymore, could you please check into this? it opens the bank, then closes and logs out, does it have to do with the zoom update? Bought the script yesterday :(.

I don't tell it to log out unless you're out of supplies, like Eliot suggested... You must have either run out of food or something or you set the script up wrong (ie. Miss entered the food name)

Nevermind, I think it was because I changed to tuna and forgot the capital letter, What can I do about the script attacking flesh crawlers that are in the other area (behind walls), because it can waste some time trying to attack those.

Did you set it to the correct room? And what room is it? It might help them a bit.

Did you set it to the correct room? And what room is it? It might help them a bit.

I set it to the room that contained both flesh crawlers and zombies, I selected them both as attackable targets

1 small suggestion to the developers, that would make this script even better: world hopping when there are too many people fighting the same monster, this would be really cool, so if you guys have some spare time and feel like doing this it would be nice.

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal AIO Stronghold