Khal AIO Stronghold

Khaleesi

Add potion support? Seriously would increase my xp/hr by at least 3k.

Plus it gets stucks at different places and just stays there and doesn't log off?

What? It's already added, it's been there for at least a week.

Give me screenshots of where it gets stuck (full screenshots) so I can debug.

I am having a problem with the loot list i don't really mind it being full of junk(aka everypot i have drank in my inventory) but can you put the gp/hr and total at the top?  the loot list gets so long that is overlaps those things making them unreadable.  This is not a major issue but a fix would be greatly appreciated.  

• Like 1

I am having a problem with the loot list i don't really mind it being full of junk(aka everypot i have drank in my inventory) but can you put the gp/hr and total at the top?  the loot list gets so long that is overlaps those things making them unreadable.  This is not a major issue but a fix would be greatly appreciated.  

Ahhhhh yes, I can see why this would be a problem... Unfortunately I can't edit the paint image since it was made by another person.

I will make it so that the table won't display junk though :)

• Like 1

1. Mirror or normal: Mirror

Version of OSBot client (number, not something like "latest") 2.3.106

Description of bug report: gets alot of the questions for the doors incorrect on the 2nd (tan) floor

Description of how to replicate if possible: get the bot to kill flesh crawlers in the southeast corner, watch it open doors.

Screenshot if possible: this is what the log says, i forgot to screenshot the question, but it seemed to get almost every one wrong (just clicking the center one until it got it right)

dabe1bf449b6b8250f8100d209801d58.png

• Like 1

1. Mirror or normal: Mirror
  2. Version of OSBot client (number, not something like "latest") 2.3.106
  3. Description of bug report: gets alot of the questions for the doors incorrect on the 2nd (tan) floor
  4. Description of how to replicate if possible: get the bot to kill flesh crawlers in the southeast corner, watch it open doors.
  5. Screenshot if possible: this is what the log says, i forgot to screenshot the question, but it seemed to get almost every one wrong (just clicking the center one until it got it right)

dabe1bf449b6b8250f8100d209801d58.png

Thanks, I'll look into this.

It still works though right? I'd imagine it'll find its way through anyways.

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal AIO Stronghold