Khal AIO Stronghold

Khaleesi

1. Mirror or normal
  2. Version of OSBot client (number, not something like "latest")
  3. Description of bug report
  4. Description of how to replicate if possible
  5. Screenshot if possible

Mirror mode

osbot 2.3.114

I am getting a bug where the script gets stuck clicking into the black space of the minimap, usually when I first enter the stronghold on level 1.  If I manually rotate the camera it will click in the right spot and and head towards the Minotaurs where I want it to go.

• Like 1

1. Mirror or normal
  2. Version of OSBot client (number, not something like "latest")
  3. Description of bug report
  4. Description of how to replicate if possible
  5. Screenshot if possible

Mirror mode

osbot 2.3.114

I am getting a bug where the script gets stuck clicking into the black space of the minimap, usually when I first enter the stronghold on level 1.  If I manually rotate the camera it will click in the right spot and and head towards the Minotaurs where I want it to go.

Unfortunately that sounds like an OSBot bug, but I will check it out.

I haven't botted in forever.. Is mirror client botting safe? I am trying to bot my main up to 99 strength to sell it, the account i would use your script on has never before been botted on so that should make it safer. PS the last ban i received was at an old house and on a computer that i no longer have so i should be on a clean slate. any feedback would be great.

so im haveing a small problem with ur cmhstronghold script it seems to only happen maybe 2 or 3 times 2 me so far in my trail maybe ran for about 8 hours i will kill everything bank and on the way back down the hole to the stronghold ill go down the hole and instead of running to the portal he will go back up to barbvillidge then down and up and down and up over and over intill i have to click the portal manualy i have takin some screen shots of it i just need to pigure out how to post them

so im haveing a small problem with ur cmhstronghold script it seems to only happen maybe 2 or 3 times 2 me so far in my trail maybe ran for about 8 hours i will kill everything bank and on the way back down the hole to the stronghold ill go down the hole and instead of running to the portal he will go back up to barbvillidge then down and up and down and up over and over intill i have to click the portal manualy i have takin some screen shots of it i just need to pigure out how to post them

Upload them so I can look at them smile.png

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal AIO Stronghold