Khal AIO Stronghold

Khaleesi

I set it to the room that contained both flesh crawlers and zombies, I selected them both as attackable targets

1 small suggestion to the developers, that would make this script even better: world hopping when there are too many people fighting the same monster, this would be really cool, so if you guys have some spare time and feel like doing this it would be nice.

Okay, there are multiple rooms with that, can you post a screenshot or something? I can't debug a problem that I can't see happening, and I've been botting in those rooms just fine.

World hop might get added, but isn't high priority.

Just bought the script, but I can't seem to get it to work. I start the script in the bank, although it does withdraw all my supplies it just stands there afterwards and doesn't walk to the stronghold? 

Start at Edgeville bank, not varrock west.

Oh and a feature to automatically loot the rare tabel, shiiiiiiiiiiiit that would be so cash

I don't have a list of rare loot, and I don't play the game enough to know what they are lol

Im cant get it to pick up lantadyme at fleshcrawlers no matter what i enter in the menu

Use the ID, if you still can't get it add me on skype (ericthecmh)

hi there i was wondering if i could get a trial please

Post on the trial thread, link in my signature.

Okay, there are multiple rooms with that, can you post a screenshot or something? I can't debug a problem that I can't see happening, and I've been botting in those rooms just fine.

World hop might get added, but isn't high priority.

Start at Edgeville bank, not varrock west.

I don't have a list of rare loot, and I don't play the game enough to know what they are lol

Use the ID, if you still can't get it add me on skype (ericthecmh)

Post on the trial thread, link in my signature.

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Rare_drop_table

"The rare drop table is a special list of items. When slain, some monsters have a chance to give loot from the rare drop table instead of loot from their own unique drop table. This chance usually ranges from 1/16 to 1/64.[1] Unlike the standard drop table, the rare drop table is shared by many monsters ranging from chaos druids, to lesser demons, through to most Slayer monsters and the Kalphite queen.

ring of wealth affects how the rare drop table works. It removes most of the "empty" slots on the rare drop table. Therefore, the odds of receiving items is increased. A ring of wealth does not affect how often the rare drop table is accessed. So, when wearing a ring of wealth, the rare drop table will not be triggered more often, but when it is triggered, the player is more likely to receive an item."

I know it is quite a list in the wiki link, but for a scripting pro like you it should be easy to add, would be awesome for all your script users that are currently missing out on these drops.

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Rare_drop_table

"The rare drop table is a special list of items. When slain, some monsters have a chance to give loot from the rare drop table instead of loot from their own unique drop table. This chance usually ranges from 1/16 to 1/64.[1] Unlike the standard drop table, the rare drop table is shared by many monsters ranging from chaos druids, to lesser demons, through to most Slayer monsters and the Kalphite queen.

ring of wealth affects how the rare drop table works. It removes most of the "empty" slots on the rare drop table. Therefore, the odds of receiving items is increased. A ring of wealth does not affect how often the rare drop table is accessed. So, when wearing a ring of wealth, the rare drop table will not be triggered more often, but when it is triggered, the player is more likely to receive an item."

I know it is quite a list in the wiki link, but for a scripting pro like you it should be easy to add, would be awesome for all your script users that are currently missing out on these drops.

A scripting pro doesn't make adding a massive list of items manually any easier. You can just as easily add it to the loot table manually and save it for future use, it's not like you have to readd it every time.

Besides, most of the things aren't even dropped within the stronghold, if it were a AIO fighter I would consider adding it.

Hey I love the script so far qnd got it to pick up lantadyme. I was wondering if you could add support for the herb sack.

Describe how it works and I'll consider it

Having trouble in the stronghold at level 3. 

It just stops and doesn't do anything,

Ran it last night for 7 hrs n got 37k str xp..

any suggestions on why its doing this? 

1) If mirror, make sure you hook when logged out

2) Turn of resizable mode if it's on

3) Make sure that your zoom is set to default zoom (use the slider, drag far right, then drag far left. Don't use mouse wheel).

Updated to version 2.8, which improves the combat

Announcing... the re-release of

2qxwaxy.gifDreamStronghold 2qxwaxy.gif

This script has been officially released here.

Buy with OSGP using a voucher here (provided by @Arctic)

ASK FOR A TRIAL HERE: here.

GUI Screenshots:

6iqr6h.png

Current Features:

• Supports any room and any monster in the Stronghold of Security!
  • Advanced antiban
  • Full loot support
  • Food and banking support
  • Informative paint
  • B2P
  • Bone burial
  • Settings saving/loading
  • Eat food to make space for loot
  • Range support
  • Mage support

Upcoming features:

• Attacking other monsters in multiway combat
  • Drop junk loot
  • Online monitoring and remote stopping
  • Suggestions?

How do I set this script up?

Select your fight location and monster(s)

1. Select the level of the stronghold you want to fight in from the dropdown. An image of the stronghold will load.
  2. Select the room you want by clicking the red dot in the room. You might have to click more than once.
  3. Once you've clicked, the list of NPCs will be updated. Select the monsters you want to fight (Ctrl-click) to select more than one. They will be highlighted.

Eat settings (includes B2P)

1. If you want to eat food (and bank to get more food), select the "Eat food" checkbox, and enter the food name.
  2. The Food Amount box is the amount you wish to withdraw at the bank.
  3. The Eat food at box is the HP you want to eat food at. The script will eat +/- 5 of that amount.
  4. If you want to use B2P, put Peach as your food name, put 0 for the food amount, enter the eat at, and have B2P tabs in your inventory.

Loot settings

Add a new loot option by clicking add loot box.

1. Enter the loot item name/ID, and enter the min stack size.
  2. The min stack size is the amount that has to be on the ground in the same stack to be looted (for most things this should be 1. For stackables like runes/arrows, this may be higher)​​​.
  3. If you want the script to interrupt combat to loot the item (as soon as it appears), set to High Priority.
  4. If you want to use B2P or bone burial support, Bones must be in the loot table.

Misc

Range support:

1. To use range support, move your character to the safespot location and click "Set safespot".
  2. To loot arrows, add the arrow to the loot table.
  3. To reequip arrows, select the "Reequip arrows" checkbox, and type the name of the arrows into textbox. The script will reequip the arrows at 20-100 in the inventory.

Mage support:

1. Set up same as mage, but to make sure the script doesn't bank your runes, type the rune's IDs into the "Do not bank list"

Potions support:

1. Select the type of potion, then enter the amount you wish to use (the script will withdraw this many from the bank each time).
  2. Script will drink the potion when your boosted amount falls belong half the boost total.

Reviews:

f461466fc889919189965b4f88456afa.png

188cdf7679bd2ed2da5bb3916fe3f266.pnge008227cb500e90b39b18ba38a7b55fb.png

Progress Reports (click spoiler to view more):

733184b57f641e44f6a014d6bc60f2ca.png

82d057c7aa.jpg

751326f4ff9d849d6938d8df900bee99.png

4335add5e71ee926b995a89d214cbfae.png

2wrnkt3.png

mkya93.png

13z936x.png

7490faed6f.jpg

fece5079a099ccfd812a0a288c1680e9.png

cb43be3a27fa8f34dd95ab97358cbd43.png

900420cc62.jpg

enedfV.png

y6y945I.png

s0Rm3RG.png

yz49pqg.png

2r7mzyo.png

Bug report format:

1. Mirror or normal
  2. Version of OSBot client (number, not something like "latest")
  3. Description of bug report
  4. Description of how to replicate if possible
  5. Screenshot if possible

trial please :)

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal AIO Stronghold