Khal AIO Stronghold

Khaleesi

1. Mirror

2. 2.4.59

3. Sometimes it has problems whenever going through doors. Example: It randomly clicks on doors, or even the wrong doors. Whenever I am checking up on the logger, it also says something along the lines of wrong door. Another error I've encountered: It sometimes ends up standing in the bank for ages, and then clicking on the 'X', and go to quest tab (I realise this is a antiban function, but this also makes it very suspicious in my eyes). It also goes to the wrong direction sometimes. Like going through the wrong door, or continually clicking back and forth. 

4. As stated above, I gave a few example's of how to replicate, if possible. If you have any questions, please let me know. 

1. Mirror
2. 2.4.59
3. Sometimes it has problems whenever going through doors. Example: It randomly clicks on doors, or even the wrong doors. Whenever I am checking up on the logger, it also says something along the lines of wrong door. Another error I've encountered: It sometimes ends up standing in the bank for ages, and then clicking on the 'X', and go to quest tab (I realise this is a antiban function, but this also makes it very suspicious in my eyes). It also goes to the wrong direction sometimes. Like going through the wrong door, or continually clicking back and forth. 
4. As stated above, I gave a few example's of how to replicate, if possible. If you have any questions, please let me know. 

Are you having these issues in the regular client aswell?

As promised, a little update from my part.

It does run smoother and better on Stealth mode, but I do prefer to use mirror, but I did collect some data for you from the Stealth mode which still is there.

- Accidently misclick on door
- Sometimes having trouble with ladders; Example:

[iNFO][bot #1][05/20 05:53:32 PM]: Ladder: org.osbot.rs07.api.model.InteractableObject@1672313
[iNFO][bot #1][05/20 05:53:32 PM]: Click Climb-up
[iNFO][bot #1][05/20 05:53:36 PM]: walk
[iNFO][bot #1][05/20 05:53:36 PM]: Search for door
[iNFO][bot #1][05/20 05:53:36 PM]: 1.0 52
[iNFO][bot #1][05/20 05:53:36 PM]: No door near
[iNFO][bot #1][05/20 05:53:36 PM]: Check for ladder
[iNFO][bot #1][05/20 05:53:36 PM]: Ladder: org.osbot.rs07.api.model.InteractableObject@1672313

- Stays in bank for a little while
- Clicks twice on run

Could you please fix this for mirror mode? Oh, these problems do persist on Stealth mode, too.

NOTE: I think the ladder problem is actually designed this way. It chooses the ladder in the mid-way of the stronghold, and then you get back to the other ladder. Maybe it would be better to get it designed to use only one ladder? Even though, it should not search for a door, however.
Edited by Hi G00gle

i don't understand how the looting tab works, I entered all the loot possible for specific monster and its not picking up anything (i.e. fire rune, stack size 1, high priority check, stackable check, and eat check)

Hmm that's weird, still having this problem?

Can you show me what you entered?

I got a hot ban with this...worked wonders before that though

That's unfortunate :/

Meh, I hate to constantly complain about it.. But now I have trouble with the food. Whenever I put in eat at 6 HP it manages to eat at 2, causing me to die sometimes. Can this please be fixed? I died a few days because of this too. The other issues which I posted about seems to be fixed, though.

PS. I have this trouble in Stealth mode, with client version 2.4.59.

Edited by Hi G00gle

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal AIO Stronghold