Buying a New Computer [HELP]

Littlewayne

Hello, I was wanting to buy a new desktop computer. I am going for specs "over kill" basically, but might settle for a little below.

A friend on rs recently bought a new pre-built computer for $1200 and said it can run Gta, LoL, etc.. at the max without any flaws. 

What I am wanting:

1. The ability to watch twitch streams while playing an account.

2. The ability to play 4+ accounts at once at 50 FPS on each.

3. The ability to stream a movie and play at the same time.

any help with this would be fantittytastic.

http://prntscr.com/7qi6g9

^^ What would be the difference in all of this. :/

Edited by Deceiver
  • Like 1

I doubt a 1200$ prebuilt can max out gta 5 with a constant 60fps, I'm not even sure if it would make it to 60fps. Why not build your own computer? Takes 3 hours max, and you can get 50% extra speed o so for your money.

I feel like I would spent 3 hours alone reading how to put it together, and I also work 8-12 hours a day.. So I don't have much time :/

Not really worth buy a pre-built PC for that much. You can build your own PC and it will cost cheaper and have higher performance. There's PC shops around that can build it for you if you have the items with you for a fee, if you don't have time yourself. May I also suggest you buy a 144hz monitor, it makes such a difference in gameplay! How much are you willing to spend overall? GL mate

• Like 1

Hello, I was wanting to buy a new desktop computer. I am going for specs "over kill" basically, but might settle for a little below.

A friend on rs recently bought a new pre-built computer for $1200 and said it can run Gta, LoL, etc.. at the max without any flaws. 

What I am wanting:

1. The ability to watch twitch streams while playing an account.

2. The ability to play 4+ accounts at once at 50 FPS on each.

3. The ability to stream a movie and play at the same time.

any help with this would be fantittytastic.

http://prntscr.com/7qi6g9

^^ What would be the difference in all of this. :/

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($104.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($138.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Kingston Beast 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($98.74 @ Amazon) 
Storage: PNY CS2111 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($89.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 980 4GB STRIX Video Card  ($497.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case  ($99.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1417.54
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-07-08 23:21 EDT-0400
Edited by Sinatra
  • Like 1

Not really worth buy a pre-built PC for that much. You can build your own PC and it will cost cheaper and have higher performance. There's PC shops around that can build it for you if you have the items with you for a fee, if you don't have time yourself. May I also suggest you buy a 144hz monitor, it makes such a difference in gameplay! How much are you willing to spend overall? GL mate

I'll look into local computer shops, thanks.

I found a post from a few months ago on a different botting site which had a few comments about parts you can buy to build a pc that can run up to 16 bots at once while also on chrome doing whatever. The price of this setup they said would go from around $400-800. I'm really interested in this.

Here's the info I'm basing this off of,

Post 1:

""""""""""

It just seems like a waste to spend £650 on a PC solely to bot RS since you could just use a VPS which would be cheaper, but I guess if you don't need a good graphic card then you may as well get an i7. I'd recommend the highest clock speed, an unlocked processor, good cooler for the CPU (if you want to overclock) and lots of RAM as CPU/RAM are the most important for heavy botting.

Edit: go for 16gb, I have 8 and I reach about 80% RAM usage with 16 bots, so you'd definitely want more. I use an i5 2500k OCed to 4.5Ghz, cooled by a Corsair H80 and that's fine for botting, about 70-90% CPU usage with 16 bots and 20 Google Chrome tabs open. 
""""""""""

Post 2:

My setup cost me about £700 last year, but I have a gaming graphic card, and I spent extra on a case that looked the part. You'd definitely be able to build a budget rig with an i5/i7 CPU (about £120 minimum, £220 maximum for CPU), 16GB RAM (£70), a motherboard (£70), then the case, power supply, graphic card and hard drive should add up to about £210-£230.

So all in all, you're looking at about £470-£590 for a PC that can run 20 bots.

What is your opinion? The site they are getting this information from is...