Can't find the real life forum?

I swear I remember osbot has a real life forum, but I can't find it.

Feel free to post nonsense aslong as someone can redirect me wink.png

------------

So I actually asked out a girl I like for the first time and have no ''dating'' experience whatsoever.

I do have experience with girls but I've just never asked them out for dinner or whatever.

She said yes, which I am extremely happy with, so my question is what is the best thing to do?

I feel like a dinner and movie is too cliche, so I was thinking about just a dinner and some drinks afterwards, then take her home?

Feel free to post suggestions.

Edited by 010

------------

So I actually asked out a girl I like for the first time and have no ''dating'' experience whatsoever.

I do have experience with girls but I've just never asked them out for dinner or whatever.

She said yes, which I am extremely happy with, so my question is what is the best thing to do?

I feel like a dinner and movie is too cliche, so I was thinking about just a dinner and some drinks afterwards, then take her home?

Glad you ask us for help! biggrin.png

Don't watch a movie on first date, you'll be more focused on the movie then on the girl ... xD

You want to let her talk 24/7. Just let her talk and listen wink.png (Movie will kind of ruin it)

Just go for dinner or just some drinks. (offer to pay for her food/drinks)

You can also take her out for a picknick close to a lake/beach. (watch out for mosquitos)

It's pretty romantis and you can lay down and watch the sky together.

if you both like sports, try go do some rockclimbing, tennis, swimming?

It's really fun to do something with sport, it will break the ice at the start ^^

tl;dr

The things above didn't work for me, so might just want to ignore them.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

------------

Was too busy trolling and didn't notice your question,

Grats man. I don't suggest a movie because you wont be able to talk much and just leave awkwardly.

Possibly go get coffee,lunch or dinner. Make sure to pay for her meal :D

Also taking her home is good, if things go well you can always ugh... get closer ;)

Although don't expect anything too much on the first date. Just don't get too worked up about it.

You better let us know how you go man.

Glad you ask us for help! biggrin.png

Don't watch a movie on first date, you'll be more focused on the movie then on the girl ... xD

You want to let her talk 24/7. Just let her talk and listen wink.png (Movie will kind of ruin it)

Just go for dinner or just some drinks. (offer to pay for her food/drinks)

You can also take her out for a picknick close to a lake/beach. (watch out for mosquitos)

It's pretty romantis and you can lay down and watch the sky together.

if you both like sports, try go do some rockclimbing, tennis, swimming?

It's really fun to do something with sport, it will break the ice at the start ^^

tl;dr

The things above didn't work for me, so might just want to ignore them.

Khaleesi

I highly recommend going with what Khal says, he's a ladies man, he packs girls left right and centre ;)

Movie on the first date is a terrible idea, you don't really speak to each other so save that for a later date. Take her out for some food, whatever you do don't try and fill any silence with something that pops into your head as it is probably stupid. I would suggest going out for some food, then going bowling or vice versa. Bowling isn't that competitive but it's pretty fun and you can joke around so i think that would be a good idea.