Guys cmon, lets be completely honest here.

ericp29

For 2 weeks now I have been playing legit on this account just so I wont look "suspicious" when the time do comes to bot. But while I play legit I lurk around in the forums and notice how high the ban rate has been ESPECIALLY for Mirror Mode WITH Pro Scripts. I just want to ask does everybody think its worth botting anymore? Do you all think people who have been using Mirror Mode have been receiving high ban rates now?

As it has been said above a few times there's always going to be a risk when botting. There are so many factors/variables to consider too when trying to determine your odds of getting banned or not; sure there are commonalities between bot busting bans but there's also harder to define variables you could very well call "luck". We cannot forget about uncontrollable external factors like who's around to report you, How active is Mod Weath at that moment and much more.

It's good you're keeping an open mind but also being skeptical(thanks for being respectful too and not bashing OSBot like some morons who don't know the firs thing about botting have done in the past).

As for your concern with premium scripts, there is a multitude of talented scripters to choose from and most if not, all will provide you with good customer support and also provide free trials if you post on their designated free trial threads. So when/if you buy a script, you'll know if you're getting a good deal or not.

So lets say I purchase a VIP and do Proxy with Mirror mode and bot at fishing guild for about 4-6 hours a day, you think I should be fine? I probably take breaks to level up my combat and organize banks and stuff.

As it has been said above a few times there's always going to be a risk when botting. There are so many factors/variables to consider too when trying to determine your odds of getting banned or not; sure there are commonalities between bot busting bans but there's also harder to define variables you could very well call "luck". We cannot forget about uncontrollable external factors like who's around to report you, How active is Mod Weath at that moment and much more.

It's good you're keeping an open mind but also being skeptical(thanks for being respectful too and not bashing OSBot like some morons who don't know the firs thing about botting have done in the past).

As for your concern with premium scripts, there is a multitude of talented scripters to choose from and most if not, all will provide you with good customer support and also provide free trials if you post on their designated free trial threads. So when/if you buy a script, you'll know if you're getting a good deal or not.

I really appreciate the formality and courtesy of your post, I myself have recently been employed and received my first paycheck  and thinking about purchasing V.I.P. and a Premium fish script.

• Like 1

So lets say I purchase a VIP and do Proxy with Mirror mode and bot at fishing guild for about 4-6 hours a day, you think I should be fine? I probably take breaks to level up my combat and organize banks and stuff.

I really appreciate the formality and courtesy of your post, I myself have recently been employed and received my first paycheck  and thinking about purchasing V.I.P. and a Premium fish script.

You should be fine, yes.

What are the top scriptwriters do you recommend purchasing from? With all due respect to Czar himself but when I look at the forum post from Maldesto on people being banned using Mirror Mode, I have noticed a fairly decent amount of people have been banned using his Scripts in General :s:/. I do not mean any offence whatsoever based on my observations.

Aye no worries ;) I tend not to talk much but when I do and am not spamming I am totally serious/formal so it's no problem at all.

Also you can't use proxies with mirror client yet unfortunately(last time I checked). I think you'll be fine though.

Bruh, you're not even vip. doge.png

I was VIP but it ran out and I dont bot anymore so I didnt renew it rolleyes.gif

I dont even bot anymore, I bought vip just to test mirror out and botted for a couple weeks without getting a ban, botting 10hours +/- daily while doing legit stuff after botting. Although I was not botting for gold, I can say without a doubt that mirror does help with bans.

Edited by Jams

What are the top scriptwriters do you recommend purchasing from? With all due respect to Czar himself but when I look at the forum post from Maldesto on people being banned using Mirror Mode, I have noticed a fairly decent amount of people have been banned using his Scripts in General :s:/. I do not mean any offence whatsoever based on my observations.

I have heard nice things about Czar. But if you're looking for someone else Khal is also really good too. In fact you can check out his scripts in my signature just click on the ad.

Aye no worries wink.png I tend not to talk much but when I do and am not spamming I am totally serious/formal so it's no problem at all.

Also you can't use proxies with mirror client yet unfortunately(last time I checked). I think you'll be fine though.

I remember seeing a thread on tutorials that is titled "How to properly use Proxies using Mirror Mode" or something very similar to that. 

I have heard nice things about Czar. But if you're looking for someone else Khal is also really good too. In fact you can check out his scripts in my signature just click on the ad.

Yes! Khal is one of the scripters I have been looking A LOT into lately, next Friday when I get my second paycheck I will make my purchase of V.I.P. and be a productive member of the botting community :). Plus I probably wont bot for that long at a time since somebody in the house has been turning my computer off when I leave for school/work -_-. I work almost 20-30 hours a week.

• Like 1