APA AIO Smither

Apaec

very unpleased so far, trying to smelt steel bar at edgeville, doesn't even open up bank just sits. then tried at al kharid and he just ran all over the place

Hey!

It seems the positioning system for mirror client has screwed up. Unfortunately we've gotta just be patient and wait for the developers to fix this issue. For now youll need to use injection :/

apa

• Like 1

Replied on other thread smile.png

Thanks m8! Right off the bat we have an issue. With advanced settings unchanged, mirror mode, and mithril bar smelting in edgeville, we have this problem as seen below. The bot clicks once to go inside the smelter, and then takes off towards the wilderness, then stops at this shack. Haven't tried on normal mode yet, but I don't think I'll ever use normal again.

apa%20aio%20smither%201.png

Thanks m8! Right off the bat we have an issue. With advanced settings unchanged, mirror mode, and mithril bar smelting in edgeville, we have this problem as seen below. The bot clicks once to go inside the smelter, and then takes off towards the wilderness, then stops at this shack. Haven't tried on normal mode yet, but I don't think I'll ever use normal again.

apa%20aio%20smither%201.png

Hey mate :/

Unfortunately i'm aware of this issue, it seems to happen on mirror client only and is actually a bug with the bot. (scroll up for more info!) I believe the devs know about this and are working on a fix, but we've just gotta be patient. It may work in other locations but chances are it won't.

The script works perfectly in injection tho! :)

apa

Hey mate :/

Unfortunately i'm aware of this issue, it seems to happen on mirror client only and is actually a bug with the bot. (scroll up for more info!) I believe the devs know about this and are working on a fix, but we've just gotta be patient. It may work in other locations but chances are it won't.

The script works perfectly in injection tho! smile.png

apa

Oh snap, my bad. But yea works really great on injection mode! Thanks

Oh snap, my bad. But yea works really great on injection mode! Thanks

Ye this is actually really frustrating :/ because there's nothing I can do. Seeing as this is client sided, I think this issue should be prevalent in other scripts too. If a similar thing like this happens when you're using another script with mirror mode, will you let me know? 

Thanks!

apa

Ye this is actually really frustrating :/ because there's nothing I can do. Seeing as this is client sided, I think this issue should be prevalent in other scripts too. If a similar thing like this happens when you're using another script with mirror mode, will you let me know? 

Thanks!

apa

Will do m8