APA AIO Smither

Apaec

7 hours ago, Nogoldbotter said:

Can i have the 24 hour trial? Will purchase after testing it :)

Sure - trial started :)

Apa

5 minutes ago, GCee said:

nice script

only problem i have is that it manually inputs withdraw x every time you bank

Hmm, that's odd - after it inputs the value the first time, it should select the previous amount option from the right click menu.

What is it that you're making? I'll take a look

Apa

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/10/2019 at 8:33 AM, 3leggedman said:

is there update for the script as it doesnt work to the new update of smithing method

On 8/11/2019 at 5:42 AM, Zippingmold said:

yea I just bought the script and it doesn't work assuming because of the smithing update

Hi both,

Thanks for letting me know. Looks like the osrs team have updated the smithing and crafting interfaces, so I will have to update the script accordingly. I will work on this tonight.

Apologies for the delay in reply, for some reason I was unfollowed from the thread :/

Best

Apa

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, killerownsu said:

i just bought it ?? its not fixed?? helppp? 

image.png.e04d786c9c69ad5ca382083f53177532.pngjust stands 

10 hours ago, killerownsu said:

@Apaec boy.. 

image.png

8 hours ago, killerownsu said:

Mirror dont work..

can u add a deposit all function to click on deposit all??
just to make it not look so botty

i have bank fillers set up 

Hey,

Did you get it working in the end? Looking at the console logs you've provided, it looks the the OSBot webwalker is having difficulties. The WebWalker is used to walk the script to the location - if you try starting the script when you are already at the location, it might resolve this issue.

I've not been able to re-create this, but I will continue to try.

As for deposit all, the script will use this button when it can, but it is not aware of bank fillers or other similar setups. The script will use deposit all if the items in your inventory are all homogeneous and require banking.

Please let me know if you run into any other issues :)

Apa

18 minutes ago, killerownsu said:

@Apaec apparently another issue? 
i cann't do anything

just clicks on the bank over and over and over...

its funnyh u and the other guys smiothing script doing the exact same thing..

how very upsetting 

I'm unsure why this is, I am currently running the script without problem. If this is happening to another script also, that suggests perhaps there is an issue with the current client build?

Please could you let me know two things:

• Are you using mirror mode, or stealth injection?
  • What client version are you using?

Apa

16 hours ago, Apaec said:

I'm unsure why this is, I am currently running the script without problem. If this is happening to another script also, that suggests perhaps there is an issue with the current client build?

Please could you let me know two things:

• Are you using mirror mode, or stealth injection?
  • What client version are you using?

Apa

Stealth injection

mirror doesn't work at all by the way

Osbot 2.5.58

INFO][09/09 12:03:44 PM]: Started bot #1
[INFO][Bot #1][09/09 12:06:21 PM]: [Break Manager] After botting for 70 minute(s), you will break for 90 minute(s).
[INFO][Bot #1][09/09 12:06:21 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/09 12:06:34 PM]: Registered activity: Forging Mithril Plate body(s) at Varrock West until 75 minute(s) passed
[INFO][Bot #1][09/09 12:06:36 PM]: Activity Manager & Settings successfully loaded
[INFO][Bot #1][09/09 12:06:36 PM]: Starting activity: Forging Mithril Plate body(s) at Varrock West until 75 minute(s) passed
[INFO][Bot #1][09/09 12:06:36 PM]: Path-walking to [bank=[name=Bank booth,action=Bank,npc=false]]
[INFO][Bot #1][09/09 12:06:47 PM]: Terminating script APA AIO Smither...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/09 12:06:48 PM]: Script stopped: APA AIO Smither v2.05 by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][09/09 12:06:48 PM]: Script APA AIO Smither has exited!

runes to bank click bank closes bank click bank over and over and over

15 hours ago, killerownsu said:

INFO][09/09 12:03:44 PM]: Started bot #1
[INFO][Bot #1][09/09 12:06:21 PM]: [Break Manager] After botting for 70 minute(s), you will break for 90 minute(s).
[INFO][Bot #1][09/09 12:06:21 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/09 12:06:34 PM]: Registered activity: Forging Mithril Plate body(s) at Varrock West until 75 minute(s) passed
[INFO][Bot #1][09/09 12:06:36 PM]: Activity Manager & Settings successfully loaded
[INFO][Bot #1][09/09 12:06:36 PM]: Starting activity: Forging Mithril Plate body(s) at Varrock West until 75 minute(s) passed
[INFO][Bot #1][09/09 12:06:36 PM]: Path-walking to [bank=[name=Bank booth,action=Bank,npc=false]]
[INFO][Bot #1][09/09 12:06:47 PM]: Terminating script APA AIO Smither...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/09 12:06:48 PM]: Script stopped: APA AIO Smither v2.05 by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][09/09 12:06:48 PM]: Script APA AIO Smither has exited!

runes to bank click bank closes bank click bank over and over and over

Hmm, ok. Thanks for letting me know. I'll investigate this ASAP - probably tomorrow evening as i've got a free slot then. Hopefully i'll be able to recreate the issue.

Apa

Edit: I just had a quick look and it seems the OSBot client is having a few issues with banking at the moment; from what I can see the developers are already aware of this, so will hopefully be rolling out a fix soon.

Edited by Apaec