Chargebacked on PayPal by friend - Need Help? :)

PaasHazen18

So an online "friend" charged me back for 2k$ on PayPal.

http://gyazo.com/0b99b65e26c4ad79944e8c9398583b09

I don't have to hear how stupid I am, why I would trust online people etc etc.

I just need some help to know what's possible.

I sold him RS07 gp, he sent me money. I have Skype conversations with him talking about actual prices which says the date also. He paid on his IP most of the time, but probably paid on VPN the 2x 500$ ones. He charges back people all the time, legit. He can't even buy from gold merchers anymore, because he always fucks them over. Now he did it to his friend. 

I don't have pictures of ingame trades and if I were to call PayPal, what am I gonna say? I sold my friend virtual goods and now he fucks me over? Lol.

Anyways, I'm kind of desperate but I'm not that mad. I can take this, it's not thaaat big of a problem. Just kind of shitty and stressing haha.

So an online "friend" charged me back for 2k$ on PayPal.

http://gyazo.com/0b99b65e26c4ad79944e8c9398583b09

I don't have to hear how stupid I am, why I would trust online people etc etc.

I just need some help to know what's possible.

I sold him RS07 gp, he sent me money. I have Skype conversations with him talking about actual prices which says the date also. He paid on his IP most of the time, but probably paid on VPN the 2x 500$ ones. He charges back people all the time, legit. He can't even buy from gold merchers anymore, because he always fucks them over. Now he did it to his friend. 

I don't have pictures of ingame trades and if I were to call PayPal, what am I gonna say? I sold my friend virtual goods and now he fucks me over? Lol.

Anyways, I'm kind of desperate but I'm not that mad. I can take this, it's not thaaat big of a problem. Just kind of shitty and stressing haha.

You can provide proof of Skype logs ect now. Since Paypal now cover virtual transactions under their sellers agreement. They updated it not too long ago.

Edited by Wishy
  • Like 4

first off never deal with a scammer ever ...

secondly you are fucked like litterally bend over the ass fucked.....[like very small chance of seeing that money fucked]

your best option is to call paypal inform them of what happend tell them its gonna be obvious by the instant ip changes that he was just scamming and hes obviously pulled this shit before

Edited by Beezmans
  • Like 2

2k i s a big deal, Try contacting them by phone, it always make it more personal and they will feel like it's serious.

Try to mail all the proof you got to one of the workers.

Their rules just got updated so basicly you can win this.

Khaleesi

bruh, he got it back already.... lolol

Gz on getting it back

• Like 1

how did he get his money back?

I didn't do anything. PayPal reviewed the case themselves. That guy chargebacked many people (makes it suspicious I guess) and he also paid on his normal IP to me several times.. I've refunded him couple times when he wanted to. Maybe only two payments were made on VPN, so it was kind of suspicious I guess. PayPal didn't find evidence of unauthorized access on his PayPal-account, so.. I won! :)