[member=beezmans]

Jonny

25m is a lot per guthan account I know, but he was looking for that price due to him accepting them and then someone else cancelled.

Everything on the thread I believe.

I'm not going to be stupid about this though, will be getting installments per xp markers I hit so if he actually does scamquit I won't have wasted my time.

Who created the accounts with emails, you or him? If it's you then you're good to go, otherwise your idea would probably be the safest way.

He left gold on the account, is it alright if I take what he owes me and then cancel the order due to me feeling unsafe with the size of order he has actually made. He made a request of 5 Guthan Accounts 25m an acc. I only started yesterday and only gotten through like 200kxp due to me having to go to work.

Can a moderator tell me if it is okay or do I have to ask first and risk him changing passwords?

he didnt scam anyone, but if you cancel his order he can leave you a neutral feedback.

• Like 1

to the person who said 25m is alot  the first thing you will learn in business is money talks bullshit walks i pay for quality

second to anyone who thinks im gonna scam what you all have made in your lifetime of botting i made last week staking so you petty nobodys who bot for you're weed money might wanna stfu 

• Like 1

• Administrator

to the person who said 25m is alot  the first thing you will learn in business is money talks bullshit walks i pay for quality

second to anyone who thinks im gonna scam what you all have made in your lifetime of botting i made last week staking so you petty nobodys who bot for you're weed money might wanna stfu 

You've just told people you would scam quit if staking was no longer viable.

You've just told people you would scam quit if staking was no longer viable.

i said if i were to scamquit it would be when staking was no longer viable if you looked @ the context of the message youd understand

he stated id scamquit and i informed him why it wouldnt be within a time constraint where i could charge him back so he would be fine even if i did its called being level headed in a business discussion if you wanna continue this conversation feel free to @  http://osbot.org/forum/topic/75630-twc-appeal/ 

you have the ability to scamquit i mean you did it on another site whats stopping you from getting twc on here

Edited by Beezmans

i said if i were to scamquit it would be when staking was no longer viable if you looked @ the context of the message youd understand

he stated id scamquit and i informed him why it wouldnt be within a time constraint where i could charge him back so he would be fine even if i did its called being level headed in a business discussion if you wanna continue this conversation feel free to @  http://osbot.org/forum/topic/75630-twc-appeal/ 

you have the ability to scamquit i mean you did it on another site whats stopping you from getting twc on here

Who did? :mald: will ban him

• Administrator

I never scam quit anywhere. Good try though :)