ServerGeeks

Keven

Today he opened a claim through paypal for the 50m he bought from me around 2 weeks ago. http://gyazo.com/6584e850db78054fc8a00f35285dbfdb Wish me luck to win the dispute. Just a heads up if any of you sold him rsgp lately within the month or 2 month period, you may not be able to win a dispute so I would say you transfer all your paypal balance to a new paypal or send to a friend to hold it. 

If this is the wrong section move it for me please mods.

Edited by Nyssa Al Ghul

"I literally lmao at those disputes. As we learned before. Buyers are not protected for digital goods. But Ironhide you also said sellers aren't sad.png why u do dis.

Well good sir his claim will be denied since he is not covered so do not worry that you aren't. Easy add a note to the dispute with subject digital goods.
Say what you've sold. This should win the dispute for you already but since we are nice guys we will also provide proof of delivery. Attach ingame screenshots, skype convo's.... If you really want to speed it up call their live support and explain yet again that it were digital goods. You delivered. Provided proof of delivery and that the buyer is not covered but that he is trying to abuse the PayPal system. I've used those lines many times and the dispute was instantly closed."

May come in very useful. Best of luck in winning your dispute!

Edited by legacycm

So you are Saying Oliver scammed you? Maybe you should not release ppls real names here. Open a dispute instead.

This is what ServerGeeks sent his old workers in a group chat on skype, saying that OSbot members were charging him back for gold they bought, in reality that would be considered scamming, but by the looks of it ServerGeeks won the cases. Remember the saying don't scam the scammer. Yet I remember reading a post from the admin telling everyone to charge him back wouldn't that be considered scamming the scammer?

Well.. Scammer deserves to be banned from the community. Money that was sent for nothing should be disputed. But if scammer has successfully completed trades in the past the money is his, and chargeback in that case would be a fraud. So kek.

Not saying I justify this, but he shut off a ton of vps's that people spent a bit of money on. I feel like that's at least a fair trade.

• Like 1