Might be done

Services

. Lol that was put there so I had 5 TOS lines I wouldn't ever kick somone for talkin back to me u would have to say something really bad or do something to me to kick u if you Wanam apply add my skype and I will make the 5m refundable aswell

After you have just made this topic I don't plan on trying to buy into a failing service to be honest.

After you have just made this topic I don't plan on trying to buy into a failing service to be honest.[/quote

It's not failing I have services atm lined up to make u roughly 20m by wensday depending on ur speed it's only failing because one of my workers went to botting and I told him it was ok and my other said he likes league better and I don't have time to play add my Skype trinitygoldsales u will see

After you have just made this topic I don't plan on trying to buy into a failing service to be honest.[/quote

It's not failing I have services atm lined up to make u roughly 20m by wensday depending on ur speed it's only failing because one of my workers went to botting and I told him it was ok and my other said he likes league better and I don't have time to play add my Skype trinitygoldsales u will see

I think the reason people aren't reading/applying is because your comments are so damn hard to read.

Instead of "It's not failing I have services atm lined up to make u roughly 20m by wensday depending on ur speed it's only failing because one of my workers went to botting and I told him it was ok and my other said he likes league better and I don't have time to play add my Skype trinitygoldsales u will see"

You could say "My service isn't failing. I have 20m worth of orders which can be paid directly to you depending on your speed. I simply do not have enough manpower as one of my workers has decided to work on botting and the other one prefers League instead of Runescape.

If you are still interested in applying, you can add me on my Skype: trinitygoldsales."

Looks a hell of a lot nicer!

• Like 1