Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

Bug report:

- Mirror or regular client?

mirror

- What banking method?

Rimmington - Unnote with Phials

Can you make it so that if you have less than 5gp in inventory (and have chosen the "Rimmington - Unnote with Phials" option), the script stops running? Currently, if you have less than 5gp, you will keep using the noted soft clay on Phials, even though you don't have enough money to unnote them. This makes you seem like a broken bot.

52 minutes ago, dotherobot said:

Bug report:

- Mirror or regular client?

mirror

- What banking method?

Rimmington - Unnote with Phials

Can you make it so that if you have less than 5gp in inventory (and have chosen the "Rimmington - Unnote with Phials" option), the script stops running? Currently, if you have less than 5gp, you will keep using the noted soft clay on Phials, even though you don't have enough money to unnote them. This makes you seem like a broken bot.

Uhm that should have been added, will take a look at it! :)
Thx for the report!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Khal, bought your script yesterday, and got some issue with it..

When trying to make tablets via "Rimmington Phials" when starting trying to call servant..what happends? And it doesnt matter what i tag the first host or host portal by name.

Hah it doesnt working in anyway, even with butler in house, its just spam "Call servant" and doing nothing.

Fix that...or refund if you are not supported your script anymore

Edited by Shamancher
Issue

2 hours ago, Shamancher said:

Khal, bought your script yesterday, and got some issue with it..

When trying to make tablets via "Rimmington Phials" when starting trying to call servant..what happends? And it doesnt matter what i tag the first host or host portal by name.

Hah it doesnt working in anyway, even with butler in house, its just spam "Call servant" and doing nothing.

Fix that...or refund if you are not supported your script anymore

First of all, no need for that negative behaviour, All my scripts are 100% working and supported 24/7. That's why there is also a discord with tons of people ^^
If you select unnote in rimmington it doesn't use the butler, you just took the wrong setup probably.
If you select the butler method it will use the butler(normal butler or demon butler)

I just ran most options and they all seem to to exactly what they need to do, so maybe I'm missing something
Send me a screenshot of the option you picked and where it gets stuck for you.

Also don't forget to read the "how to setup" on this page.
mEOUORJ.png

Edited by Khaleesi

14 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Glad to hear! ^^

Got the other one issue..when starting to make tablet via butler or demon butler, script starting and immediately closed, dunno what to do.

Tried to be with soft clays in inv, and give the command for butler to go for soft clay, its starting to work, and doing the tabtets, but when the butler returned, the bot started to spam on butler like my inv is empty of soft clays(but its full already)

Edited by Shamancher

1 hour ago, Shamancher said:

Got the other one issue..when starting to make tablet via butler or demon butler, script starting and immediately closed, dunno what to do.

Tried to be with soft clays in inv, and give the command for butler to go for soft clay, its starting to work, and doing the tabtets, but when the butler returned, the bot started to spam on butler like my inv is empty of soft clays(but its full already)

Check the client log, it will tell what it's missing or why it stopped