Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

On 7/14/2020 at 2:28 PM, ezmoney9677 said:

Perm banned after a massive 3 hours total on bot. Going to try again but not going to waste the money/time for 67 construction again. Any ideas on bot time/breaks? I’d run mine for an hour and break for 15 mins. Still got banned extremely fast

That would be really fast ...
You should use World 330 and use other people house so you don't need to waste money for construction 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi @Khaleesi,

Hope you're doing well. Great script so far, however I have noticed that sometimes depending on house layout, bot is unable to find the portal to go back outside. It idles in the same spot trying to move but without actually navigating elsewhere, normally I just move the camera so it can see the portal or click on minimap so it moves closer to it and it will continue on its own afterwards.

Other than that everything seems fine, appreciate any attention you can give to this idling thing as currently it means I have to babysit.

8 hours ago, tfwFeelsgood said:

Hi @Khaleesi,

Hope you're doing well. Great script so far, however I have noticed that sometimes depending on house layout, bot is unable to find the portal to go back outside. It idles in the same spot trying to move but without actually navigating elsewhere, normally I just move the camera so it can see the portal or click on minimap so it moves closer to it and it will continue on its own afterwards.

Other than that everything seems fine, appreciate any attention you can give to this idling thing as currently it means I have to babysit.

You mean when the portal is out of the screen it won't walk back to it?
Do you have a screenshot of this maybe?