Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

a possible fix to get butler back by you after a relog, is to send him to unnote clay, and when hes gone to the bank you can get to the lectern and get started

Ya working on that ;)

Khal, you should probably show people how your house setup is like, then you'll run into fewer problems

The house setup should not matter, just make sure to render doors open :)

Are there any known issues with this script?

Only a issue with getting back butler after taking a break.

Will have it solved soon ^^

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? Regular

- Banking method? Butler unnoting clay in house

- Teleport mode? (No butler)N/A

- What is your setup? (Staff equipped, lerctern, tabs choosen?)Air staff, oak lectern, barrack tabs

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Slight error where the bot doesn't make tabs while butler is unnoting clay. Just hovers curser over a door while butler is away. Not a huge deal but not ideal. 

thanks

​edit: restarted client, so far so good, no issue. Not sure what happened but if it happens once it could happen again; any chance of you checking on this?

Edited by jaranide

Bug report Template:

- Banking method? Butler unnoting clay in house

- Teleport mode? (No butler)N/A

- What is your setup? (Staff equipped, lerctern, tabs choosen?)Air staff, oak lectern, barrack tabs

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Slight error where the bot doesn't make tabs while butler is unnoting clay. Just hovers curser over a door while butler is away. Not a huge deal but not ideal. 

thanks

​edit: restarted client, so far so good, no issue. Not sure what happened but if it happens once it could happen again; any chance of you checking on this?

Really strange issue you got there ... Try restarting the client indeed.

Lemme know when it happends again. Try take a screenshot of it :)

Khaleesi

Just a couple small things that would make huge efficiency changes for this script would be to either pull the bell for the Butlers or there's an option in the settings tab by the house option button that summons your Butler, this would be a great failsafe and I imagine fairly easy to implement, just a consideration. 

To add on it would be nice if you made the script stop if it runs out of supplies instead of just continuously spam clicking the butler,

Also if I get the script to enter house via teleport it won't turn on building mode which makes the character spam click on the demon butler inside even though the doors are closed.

Basically everything seems pretty broken expect for the actual action of making the tabs.

CLIENT: REGULAR 

SETUP: AIRSTAFF/VTABS

BANKING: DEMONBUTLER

Also still doesn't support re-entering portal? 

Woke up this morning to the script still running idling for hours out front of portal.

To add on it would be nice if you made the script stop if it runs out of supplies instead of just continuously spam clicking the butler,

Also if I get the script to enter house via teleport it won't turn on building mode which makes the character spam click on the demon butler inside even though the doors are closed.

Basically everything seems pretty broken expect for the actual action of making the tabs.

CLIENT: REGULAR 

SETUP: AIRSTAFF/VTABS

BANKING: DEMONBUTLER

Both should have worked, will recheck.

Yo Khal i got you two nice proggies of 12 hours!

Here they are : http://prntscr.com/82d2p3

After that time i noticed that the script always left clicks the buttler, and sometimes it missclicks the closed doors( i close the entire room so the buttler doesnt go away) ,

and it opens the doors so sometimes the buttler goes too far away and the bot doesnt know how to return to the lectern.

Other thing i noticed is that after taking breaks the script wont enter the house .

And the last thing i noticed is that after long periods of botting it gets stunk @ interacting with buttler ( im using demon buttler on all my accounts).

Otherwise than that this script is worth to buy :) 

After that time i noticed that the script always left clicks the buttler, and sometimes it missclicks the closed doors( i close the entire room so the buttler doesnt go away) ,

and it opens the doors so sometimes the buttler goes too far away and the bot doesnt know how to return to the lectern.

Other thing i noticed is that after taking breaks the script wont enter the house .

And the last thing i noticed is that after long periods of botting it gets stunk @ interacting with buttler ( im using demon buttler on all my accounts).

Otherwise than that this script is worth to buy smile.png

Floodin' the market n' shit.

Otherwise than that this script is worth to buy smile.png

Thx!

I'll have an update by tomorrow or this evening. :)

Khaleesi

• Like 1

- Banking method? Deamon Butler

- Teleport mode? (No butler) 

- What is your setup? (Staff equipped, lerctern, tabs choosen?) Air staff, eaglule,home

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. , script paint interacting with butler for clay, it says 7 items left with butler but was on the interface for unnote 25 more soft clay. (non left with butler)

Hope this helps let me know if you need more info

https://gyazo.com/6775323e1946009705b639eb086a2588

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Tabmaker