Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

tried to run the bot using someone else'e house. it going into their house finds the lantern and makes the tabs. while its making the tabs it hovers over the energy icon when though it has already selected to run. it left the house ran to trade notes for clay guy and just clicks on notes then click back the toolbox to click run again and repeats that and doesn't move. what am I doing wrong?

On 2-3-2017 at 0:57 AM, Lexlikely said:

Having some trouble getting to "Call servant". Spam clicks the run toggle in settings

Still having this issue?

10 hours ago, galban said:

Trial please  i need see how much x hr and how long survive acc

Enjoy the trial

6 hours ago, Rockym said:

tried to run the bot using someone else'e house. it going into their house finds the lantern and makes the tabs. while its making the tabs it hovers over the energy icon when though it has already selected to run. it left the house ran to trade notes for clay guy and just clicks on notes then click back the toolbox to click run again and repeats that and doesn't move. what am I doing wrong?

Enable the option "render doors open" in the house settings :)
Try that

On 3/14/2017 at 11:40 AM, dieg0 said:

I cant get it to work?

It talks to demon butler and then asks him to make tea.

And keeps spamming that

im trying to make varrock tabs in my own house. air staff and tome of fire . Also tried with fire rune in inventory.

I just purchased this script, and am having the same trouble.  Also using demon butler and trying to make varrock tabs.  Hope to hear back soon from the dev.

EDIT: I did an inventory myself before starting the script and it does seem to pickup where i left off, seemingly because the option to un-note the soft clay is already there.  I'm okay with doing this, only thing that concerns me is the chance that I need to log back in and I'm not around to do this every time.  I like what i see so far though.

EDIT2: Been using the bot for a few hours.  It does missclick sometimes, and requires me stepping in to get it going again.  It does this sometimes on status interacting with demon butler, the butler will be offscreen and the bot just hovers around the character looking for it to arrive.  It also gets stuck on this screen fairly often :http://imgur.com/a/u7XPb

Edited by adarnall

On 22-3-2017 at 9:25 PM, Light said:

Script it not working properly, it hovers and spazzez over the "aid" option in settings.

https://transfer.sh/3eFeo/2017-03-22-21-26-25.mp4

On 23-3-2017 at 0:10 AM, castelxxd said:

Hello! how does this scrip work exaclty with hosts? Do one have to put the host name manually or does it detect it? I mean like for using it for 8 hours straight without babysitting it

On 23-3-2017 at 4:38 AM, youfattanker said:

Mine is also doing the same as 'lights' can you fix please.

Should be fixed in the next release.
This could easy be solved by just changing rendering doors to "Open" in the house settings :)

On 15-3-2017 at 4:52 PM, adarnall said:

I just purchased this script, and am having the same trouble.  Also using demon butler and trying to make varrock tabs.  Hope to hear back soon from the dev.

EDIT: I did an inventory myself before starting the script and it does seem to pickup where i left off, seemingly because the option to un-note the soft clay is already there.  I'm okay with doing this, only thing that concerns me is the chance that I need to log back in and I'm not around to do this every time.  I like what i see so far though.

EDIT2: Been using the bot for a few hours.  It does missclick sometimes, and requires me stepping in to get it going again.  It does this sometimes on status interacting with demon butler, the butler will be offscreen and the bot just hovers around the character looking for it to arrive.  It also gets stuck on this screen fairly often :http://imgur.com/a/u7XPb

Do one inventory by yourself before starting please,
Are you using breaks?

Edited by Khaleesi

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Tabmaker