Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

HUGE PROBLEM: have a problem especially after taking or break or something, bot will not open the door to get to the lactern, if this could be great that would be greatt, thanks, as this is affecting my farm by a lot of gp :s

do you use mirror or regular client?

Do you have a "pull-bell" in your house?

i am also having this problem using demon butler mode. All of the problems I am having are In mirror mode, when I use regular client it works fine but then I get banned because I'm not in mirror mode

Not hating on your script, but this is just not the script for me. Anyway I could get a refund please? You are a great guy, this just is not for me.

Unless I can get a guide on it, cause ATM the demon butler part is not working it just keeps saying interacting with butler and just hovers over one spot, and then if I use mirror mode

Phials or teleporting doesn't work properly and then when I use the regular stealth injection my accounts got banned in a day using breaks, along with about 10m in supplies so ATM I'm at about 20m gp loss and 9 bucks for the script

Edited by VoidOnly

HUGE PROBLEM: have a problem especially after taking or break or something, bot will not open the door to get to the lactern, if this could be great that would be greatt, thanks, as this is affecting my farm by a lot of gp :s

Plot twist: Never heard about rendering a house with open doors? Settings -> house options biggrin.png

do you use mirror or regular client?

i am also having this problem using demon butler mode. All of the problems I am having are In mirror mode, when I use regular client it works fine but then I get banned because I'm not in mirror mode

Not hating on your script, but this is just not the script for me. Anyway I could get a refund please? You are a great guy, this just is not for me.

Unless I can get a guide on it, cause ATM the demon butler part is not working it just keeps saying interacting with butler and just hovers over one spot, and then if I use mirror mode

Phials or teleporting doesn't work properly and then when I use the regular stealth injection my accounts got banned in a day using breaks, along with about 10m in supplies so ATM I'm at about 20m gp loss and 9 bucks for the script

Because your didn't read the forum... a lot of tips when to bot and when not to ...

Everything is working just fine, I tested it myself this morning.

I can teamview you to help you out if you still having issues!

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Script updated to V0.32:

- Fixed issue with unnoting clay in rimmington

- Script will now set door to render open if you didn't.

Update will be online in a few hours! <3

Kind regards

Khaleesi

ill give Rimmington a try again then. Any update on teleporting from earlier? When the account uses mounted glory it uses house Telly 2-3 times

I just wish to share a 2 month proggy. A group of accounts in the farm reached lv92 only making Teleport to house tab.

It's up to 215.000 tabs made for each account without bans.

Thank you Khal!!

thank you for making tabs cheaper for the rest of us <3

btw, just a question; are you using 1 account as a host? then the rest of the bots using that house?

I just wish to share a 2 month proggy. A group of accounts in the farm reached lv92 only making Teleport to house tab.

It's up to 215.000 tabs made for each account without bans.

Thank you Khal!!

atm I'm just suiciding on weekends gettin banned each weekend but would love to make tabs during the week, any ideas? Do you mirror mode? Breaks? Etc?

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Tabmaker