Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

yes i wont be running cuz it gets stuck random chance i did 8k tabs on the trail no problem i buy the script check back after 1500 varrok tabs and the buttler got stuck where i was in screen shot 2. i am using bulter lvl 40 con req one. i have pull bell yes.

I just tested what you told me and it worked just fine, I need a lot more info from you be find the issue.

You had any errors in the console? what was the script status when it was stuck?

Thx for that! biggrin.png

When does this actually happen? The error shown is a major client issue :s

Are you sure you are running the latest osbot client?

Are you using mirror client? 

khaleesi

It just happens randomly, like I'll be in the other room and when I come back to check up on my bots it will sometimes be doing this. I'm using the latest osbot with mirror

It just happens randomly, like I'll be in the other room and when I come back to check up on my bots it will sometimes be doing this. I'm using the latest osbot with mirror

ya I see, very strange ... did you get the error every time this happens? :s

love this script! made my first 99mage botting with this

great to hear <3

Something Strange happens been using this for already a couple time and now wont start literally just stock on lunch setting ? what i need to do i tried everything call the butler  , went back to bank and house     normaly fixed it but now wont do you have any idea  VSuShjF.gif

Restarting the client always helps :D

Sometimes the thread die and the client gets stuck in it :(

Restarting the client always helps biggrin.png

Sometimes the thread die and the client gets stuck in it sad.png

Tried to restart 2 times already tongue.png will try again and see if the issue fix  great script btw VSuShjF.gif

Working with a  -12M profit counter ahahaahah price check pretty fucked up

Edited by Anivia

Something Strange happens been using this for already a couple time and now wont start literally just stock on lunch setting ? what i need to do i tried everything call the butler  , went back to bank and house     normaly fixed it but now wont do you have any idea  VSuShjF.gif

​I had this problem earlier, I opened and closed it a few times and no luck but after leaving it for an hour or so its currently working sweet again :)  

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Tabmaker