dxm + cannabis + xanax

Aeterna

God never imagined many drug users in RS, everyone I spoke to is like fuck that.. don't touch that shit

Because us botters are the lazy druggies wink.png

We can't get high whilst playing runescape, well we can but I get bored very easily of it!

Plus botting helps fund our expensive habbits!

Edited by Zuluguy
  • Like 1

Am I weird when I say I love this combo? smile.png

nah, its a great combo just not before your ready to go to sleep tongue.png
i took ~450 mg of pure dxm at about 4 pm, smoked a joint (est 1.3g) 30 minutes later, took 3mg of xanax directly after and then i smoked again (2g blunt, spliffed with grape swisher tobacco. i took 2mg more of xanax and drank a 6 pack, i was up until 5 am, laid inbed at 2:30-3 ans was sitting there trembling and rocking until about 4 when i icould finally control myself and then fell asleep sometime around there. woke up at noon(ish) feeling like i did not dream or anything yet i woke up more refreshed than i have ever been Edited by Aeterna
  • Like 1

i took ~450 mg of pure dxm at about 4 pm, smoked a joint (est 1.3g) 30 minutes later, took 3mg of xanax directly after and then i smoked again (2g blunt, spliffed with grape swisher tobacco. i took 2mg more of xanax and drank a 6 pack, i was up until 5 am, laid inbed at 2:30-3 ans was sitting there trembling and rocking until about 4 when i icould finally control myself and then fell asleep sometime around there. woke up at noon(ish) feeling like i did not dream or anything yet i woke up more refreshed than i have ever been

Shit son i've never done that many things at once, i've done DXM and weed and weed and xanax and obv all alone but not combined into such a large amount. But yeah i bet being that high when you woke up the DXM basically pushed the reset button on your brain which is why you feel so refreshed. Just be careful tho mate cause i used DXM daily a couple years ago and gained a psychological dependency, you should be fine as long as you don't take it more than about once a week. Either way tho man that DXM gets you into that state of awareness (that i like) and there's no way out until its over.

Happy tripping!

i took ~450 mg of pure dxm at about 4 pm, smoked a joint (est 1.3g) 30 minutes later, took 3mg of xanax directly after and then i smoked again (2g blunt, spliffed with grape swisher tobacco. i took 2mg more of xanax and drank a 6 pack, i was up until 5 am, laid inbed at 2:30-3 ans was sitting there trembling and rocking until about 4 when i icould finally control myself and then fell asleep sometime around there. woke up at noon(ish) feeling like i did not dream or anything yet i woke up more refreshed than i have ever been

^ I did 3g of speed / base, 1 gram of coke, half a gram of weed... That's probably the most ive done at once inna while... and that was only like 20 days ago before I went on holiday.. I woke up at 6am for work... did a day at work, got the drugs at like 7pm, did them all night, went back to work the next day at 6am with no sleep, got home at 7pm... and then was considering if I should do the same again.. but I was like fuck it.. I need sleep lol

Used to do like 5g+ of MKAT every Friday like 2 years ago :p... ended up spending like £3000 (Facepalm) :P

I've only ever reached the 2rd plateau on DXM, my friends all claim to have reached the 3rd. Apparently its a DMT state of understanding and realization. Way beyond the intensity and jitters of that 3rd stage.

Never been a fan of DXM though, it really wasn't all that spiritual and you tend to forget most of the good parts for at least a couple days after coming out of it. As for Xanax, i much prefer my Benzos like Diaz. Doctors blue 10mg and yellow 5mg always hit the spot and chill the head out, for me anyway. They really help with the anxiety that can come with a bad trip also. 

DXM? What are you? 14? If you're going to do a dissociative do something worthwhile like Ketamine or MXE.

Kinda what i was thinking haha! Wasn't sure if anyone else on this forum was into heavier shit so kept my opinions kinda mellow. MXE is fucking awful, that shit put me in a state! Got robbed and everything and there was nothing i could do, totally blitzed down some mental hole in my mind. Stick with the K!

Edited by SashaGrey