Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Can you let me know when that occurs please. Also i had a question for you if you dont mind. So I'm new to botting and mostly interested in farming resources and getting a lvl 3 with 85 mining. At least those are my goals.  Ive attempted once with the perf motherload script so far on a lvl 3 with a bond and got to 69 mining ( mining 26 ores a round )before being banned. i had 50 firemaking and 40 wc which where from free scripts and 7 qp from a free script . Could you please give me some suggestion on how to strategies to reach my goals. Should i ditch the free scripts this time ? Should i get your perfect woodcutter  and alternate between motherload and wc  on the new bonded lvl 3 ? Or should i get  the perfect woodcutting script and just focus on 8 f2p accounts running for 8 hours a night woodcutting.  Again just thoughts in my head . Currently i have about 14 m looted from bots in 3 days, and have the perfect motherload and thinking about what script to get next . POST SUGGESTION BELOW THANKS 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1st Monopoly said:

Can you let me know when that occurs please. Also i had a question for you if you dont mind. So I'm new to botting and mostly interested in farming resources and getting a lvl 3 with 85 mining. At least those are my goals.  Ive attempted once with the perf motherload script so far on a lvl 3 with a bond and got to 69 mining ( mining 26 ores a round )before being banned. i had 50 firemaking and 40 wc which where from free scripts and 7 qp from a free script . Could you please give me some suggestion on how to strategies to reach my goals. Should i ditch the free scripts this time ? Should i get your perfect woodcutter  and alternate between motherload and wc  on the new bonded lvl 3 ? Or should i get  the perfect woodcutting script and just focus on 8 f2p accounts running for 8 hours a night woodcutting.  Again just thoughts in my head . Currently i have about 14 m looted from bots in 3 days, and have the perfect motherload and thinking about what script to get next . POST SUGGESTION BELOW THANKS 

That is very good profit in a short amount of time :o

Hmm I would say to switch it up with other skills but I would highly recommend getting a custom made script for the 7 qp, as for skills if you absolutely must use free scripts - I would recommend lowering the botting hours and increasing the script variety, e.g. botting less levels but more varied skills (20 wc 20 fishing and maybe some combat stats, then go for mining) instead of going all the way to 50 woodcutting or so. The more accomplished an account is the longer it lasts in terms of ban rates. Botting on level 3 is a bad idea I recommend doing a combat quest or something or botting monks at zeah (near sand crabs) or any other low-target fightzones with a really low ban-rate. I forget if I linked the developer's guide on preventing botting bans: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/#comment-511721

As for 81 ore mode it will be re-enabled within a day or so (most likely today), will post new update log. :D 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...