Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

So I went ahead and bought the script. I left it running after they both ran about 2 hours and it ran pretty well, one level 87 and one 85. I came back about 5 hours later and both my accounts were banned. 

I was running mirror mode and 1 hour bot/1 hour break. 

You shud know that Motherload mine is more like a suicide place for botters. Dont use accs u dont want to lose in motherload mine. + if ur level 3 with 70 mining what would legit players think?

• Like 1

Yeah you gotta bot on weekends if you value your accounts man, there is just too much risk when botting during jagex work hours.. especially if you run multiple accounts on the same ip, it just sends a red flag. Try to position the bot hours after the UK work hours end (9am-5pm) is a no-no

If you want to go far with botting, bot like a player would play (don't stay logged in for >4 hours), log out during livestreams, reply to in-game chat, do something unpredictable (type music lyrics randomly etc etc) whenever you are monitoring your bot(s) try to switch up activities etc etc

@Czar for some reason the bot stands still and does nothing after getting the ores out of the sack

just getting this in console:

Name: [Golden nugget], amount [2]
Name: [Mithril ore], amount [5]
Name: [Gold ore], amount [5]
Name: [Coal], amount [14]

that seems fine.. ill try restarting the bot if this is solved i will update my post

EDIT: restarted the bot and works good now, might be something at osBot.

Edited by Iwandesjon

hello I am not quite sure what happened I had this bot purchased would have been over a year ago now and after the rsbot revamp or new client/whatever it was  when I came back 2 months ago I did not have this thread purchased? even though I payed for it and it was working before then

Edited by ownu1hit99
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner