Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Unlucky sad.png

Make sure to follow this:

The general rule: 

non-mirror = bot max 12 hours /day
mirror = bot max 18 hours /day

log out when there are livestreams, log out in update days (thursdays), don't login straight after an update, bot from 9-5 uk time (if you are truly paranoid), speak every once in a while to avoid being reported as a bot

and that is how to to not get banned. Botting is against rules though, so there is always a chance of ban

bans are now all down to how you bot, since OSBot has eliminated any detection from the script/client. Make sure to follow these guidelines and you will be fine biggrin.png

EDIT : However, I am still giving free p2p bonds to users who ever get banned using my scripts, as a token of respect and compensation. I still have many bonds remaining

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Got perma-banned on my first day using this whoops. Oh well.

I got a 2 day ban about a month ago. I'm debating on giving it another go. I was thinking about doing a 4 hour bot at night and having the script stop on log out maybe 3-4 times a week. I haven't botted for more than 1-3 hours total since the 2 day ban, and have since changed my name (got a pretty good one luckily). Any qualms or issues you see here? Any ideas would be much appreciated. I'm eager to get back on this script even if only a little. Also didn't know that the injections themselves were undetectable now. When did this happen? 

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner