Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

The script will only drop hammer if you didn't select repair struts. If you did enable it, it will carry hammer at all times. Confirm if you didn't enable it and it still didn't drop. I will run some more tests for struts.

For the script going back to mine more ores, did you select custom ore amount? Make sure that it is turned off, otherwise the script will keep going to mine more ore.

Deposit box, I can add support for it (optional), right now only the bank chest is supported.

As for clicking the same mining spot, I will add an update to make it not re-mine the same ore randomly.

Another update coming up, thanks guys for all the feedback and support, really appreciate it ^^ :D

1 hour ago, Czar said:

For the script going back to mine more ores, did you select custom ore amount? Make sure that it is turned off, otherwise the script will keep going to mine more ore.

Nope I have that turned off. I actually just had something even stranger happen.

Mine full inventory --> deposit pay dirt (water wasn't flowing) ---> mine 10 ores --> ores reach sack ---> collects ores plus pay dirt and has full inventory --> tries to go mine with full inventory

my settings are anti-pattern, avoid players, and pre-run to sack.  

• Like 1

Okay will check it out ASAP. Can you confirm that the ore sack has 0 ores before you started the script?

Activated trials good luck.

A new update is pending, stay tuned guys :D

EDIT: 

Pushed update v95, should do better with decision-making and knowing what to do next. Let me know how this version goes ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

16 hours ago, Czar said:

Okay will check it out ASAP. Can you confirm that the ore sack has 0 ores before you started the script?

Can confirm 0 ores in sack. Also can confirm its still being strange. I'm starting to think maybe its some strange ping thing depending on what server I'm on, not sure if that makes a difference. I do have a couple of suggestions to try since I have been watching it for a while. Possibly try adding a 10 second idle time after depositing ores if the water is flowing to allow for ores to reach the sack. Also it is still doing the thing where if the water isn't flowing it goes back to mine and once the ores reach the sack it goes and collects with pay dirt in inventory (It didn't try to mine after collecting the ores so that is fixed it. It deposited all the ores and went back to mine). So possibly have a rule that even if there is ores in the sack if it has pay dirt in the inventory it overrules going to collect. 

• Like 1

@Czar Just tried using this script on my main again after a while and using the same settings as him above (anti-pattern, avoid players) and it still goes to mine more ore while the other inventory is floating and then runs back, loots it, banks it with the mined ore (like 4-6 spots) then goes back and repeats it for every full inventory

• Like 1