Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

2 hours ago, TheRealDudeLove said:

Was this the first and only script you have used? I have used this script 30+ hours over the last few weeks and I have had no problems at all.

The other script I've been using was a very discreet NMZ script. I think it's the repairing loop this bot sometimes gets stuck in when the wheels break. Looks very sus in my opinion.

I can't say for certain, but this is the only script I've used that left me feeling uneasy about how it looked. Best of luck to everyone else!

16 hours ago, mntn said:

The other script I've been using was a very discreet NMZ script. I think it's the repairing loop this bot sometimes gets stuck in when the wheels break. Looks very sus in my opinion.

I can't say for certain, but this is the only script I've used that left me feeling uneasy about how it looked. Best of luck to everyone else!

It does get stuck at the stutter wheel. if it doesn't get repaired by others the bot will just stand at the sack waiting.... 
i don't recommend using this b4 this gets patched/updated

Edited by sirxkiller

• 2 weeks later...

Script works great for the most part! Never saw it get stuck, repairs struts and gets back to work, using upstairs only right now and its getting great xp/hr. though I feel like it depositing from the bag every run without letting it fill is strange behavior that may be seen as botlike if the person does not normally do that. I will let it run for a bit but if we can get it to fill the bag (Even if not doing 81-ore mode) before deposit I think that would be cool. 

Edit: Monitoring over the last 2 hours some behavior I noticed:

Not often but sometimes when going up ladder, it would go down the ladder and then back up again before mining. Doesn't always happen but noticed happen on multiple occasions. 

The pre-walk to bag feature is really cool, but doesn't work if fixing the struts, though I know you are planning some new cool stuff for that so hopefully that is involved :D

Not often but sometimes i noticed it not finish mining before moving to the next spot.  

Anyway just wanted to provide some feedback for what seems to be an otherwise great script!  Road to 99 here I come. 

If I pick a specific spot on the second floor and tell it to mine there, it just kept going up and down the ladder again. 

Let me know if you want my help testing any upper floor features! 

Edited by Dabson
  • Like 1