Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Hello,

I'd like to report my findings after investigating the problems I've had.

To summarise simply, when the bot is paused and almost immediately resumed, it will eventually crash - resulting in unwanted actions or idleness.

The first instance is before mining begins and or when mining has just begun. When the bot is paused and resumed at any of these times, the bot will mine as per usual, but after a few rocks have been mined, it will spam-click the rock non-stop when mining the remainder of your inventory and spam " Idle timer reached, inventory not full, attempting to mine nearest ore!" in the OSbot Logger. When your inventory is full of pay-dirt, it starts mining the fallen rocks forever.
If the bot is paused and resumed when your inventory is half-full, it directly starts spamming the remaining rocks and the rest is as explained above.

The second instance is when your inventory is nearly full - like on the last line of your inventory. At this time, the bot will work as usual, filling your inventory, and head towards the hopper to deposit the pay-dirt. Once it does so, the bot stops doing anything and is idle. At this point it spams "Idle timer reached, inventory not full, attempting to mine nearest ore!" in the OSbot Logger. If you manually collect your ores, it will then start mining the fallen rocks forever.

That being said, even without manually pausing and resuming the bot, there have been many instances where after not too long of botting I am just mining the fallen rocks with an inventory full of pay-dirt. Obviously, these instances weren't due to manually pausing and resuming the bot, therefore, I'm guessing that any kind of disturbance - though I do not know what these are - to the bot will result in these unwanted actions and idleness.

Hope this is of any help.

Cheers

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BigZ913 said:

Hello,

I'd like to report my findings after investigating the problems I've had.

To summarise simply, when the bot is paused and almost immediately resumed, it will eventually crash - resulting in unwanted actions or idleness.

The first instance is before mining begins and or when mining has just begun. When the bot is paused and resumed at any of these times, the bot will mine as per usual, but after a few rocks have been mined, it will spam-click the rock non-stop when mining the remainder of your inventory and spam " Idle timer reached, inventory not full, attempting to mine nearest ore!" in the OSbot Logger. When your inventory is full of pay-dirt, it starts mining the fallen rocks forever.
If the bot is paused and resumed when your inventory is half-full, it directly starts spamming the remaining rocks and the rest is as explained above.

The second instance is when your inventory is nearly full - like on the last line of your inventory. At this time, the bot will work as usual, filling your inventory, and head towards the hopper to deposit the pay-dirt. Once it does so, the bot stops doing anything and is idle. At this point it spams "Idle timer reached, inventory not full, attempting to mine nearest ore!" in the OSbot Logger. If you manually collect your ores, it will then start mining the fallen rocks forever.

That being said, even without manually pausing and resuming the bot, there have been many instances where after not too long of botting I am just mining the fallen rocks with an inventory full of pay-dirt. Obviously, these instances weren't due to manually pausing and resuming the bot, therefore, I'm guessing that any kind of disturbance - though I do not know what these are - to the bot will result in these unwanted actions and idleness.

Hope this is of any help.

Cheers

I got the same, i mined the fallen rock for 3/4hours and i think that gived me a ban include the spam klicking:)

it keeps clearing passages instead of depositing into the hopper.
It does this after the inventory is full and has been doing this for half an hour

[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:31:10 AM]: move there
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:31:11 AM]: Idle timer reached, inventory not full, attempting to mine nearest ore!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:31:11 AM]: within bounds
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:31:11 AM]: Idle timer reached, inventory not full, attempting to mine nearest ore!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:31:12 AM]: within bounds
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:31:12 AM]: Idle timer reached, inventory not full, attempting to mine nearest ore!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:31:12 AM]: Idle timer reached, inventory not full, attempting to mine nearest ore!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:31:13 AM]: Idle timer reached, inventory not full, attempting to mine nearest ore!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:31:13 AM]: within bounds
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:32:04 AM]: Let's check if our path contains clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:32:04 AM]: ..our path does NOT contain clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:32:10 AM]: Object disappeared, yay!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:32:42 AM]: Let's check if our path contains clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:32:42 AM]: ..our path does NOT contain clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:32:48 AM]: Object disappeared, yay!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:32:53 AM]: Let's check if our path contains clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:32:53 AM]: ..our path does NOT contain clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:33:03 AM]: Let's check if our path contains clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:33:03 AM]: ..our path does NOT contain clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:33:09 AM]: Object disappeared, yay!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:34:01 AM]: Let's check if our path contains clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:34:01 AM]: ..our path does NOT contain clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:34:03 AM]: Object disappeared, yay!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:34:40 AM]: Let's check if our path contains clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:34:40 AM]: ..our path does NOT contain clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:34:44 AM]: Object disappeared, yay!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:38:24 AM]: Let's check if our path contains clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:38:24 AM]: ..our path does NOT contain clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:38:48 AM]: Let's check if our path contains clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:38:48 AM]: ..our path does NOT contain clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:38:57 AM]: Object disappeared, yay!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:39:15 AM]: Let's check if our path contains clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:39:15 AM]: ..our path does NOT contain clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:39:22 AM]: Object disappeared, yay!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:40:09 AM]: Let's check if our path contains clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:40:09 AM]: ..our path does NOT contain clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:40:17 AM]: Object disappeared, yay!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:41:20 AM]: Let's check if our path contains clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:41:20 AM]: ..our path does NOT contain clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:41:27 AM]: Object disappeared, yay!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:41:32 AM]: Let's check if our path contains clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:41:32 AM]: ..our path does NOT contain clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:41:40 AM]: Object disappeared, yay!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:41:59 AM]: Let's check if our path contains clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:41:59 AM]: ..our path does NOT contain clipped tiles!
[INFO][Bot #1][02/23 11:42:06 AM]: Object disappeared, yay!

10 hours ago, Czar said:

Thanks for the feedback guys, will be adding a few improvements to the last update. Please make sure to mention which settings you used (multi-ore or not) so that I know what to look for.

Thanks guys!

Activated trials good luck :) 

Hi! Recently bought the script and I was wondering if you had any set date on the update of the script? I noticed these flaws when I had the bot run for 9 hours when I came back it was just mining fallen rocks. Thank you in advance :)

New Update (v94)

- Fixed rockfalls, no longer just keeps mining them
- Fixed pauses and anti-idle system
- No longer spam clicks ore
- Hammer is now dropped after repairing
- Various other fixes related to walking system, mining system

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys. Thanks for your patience, understanding, and feedback/reports. :D