Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Done gl on trials guys :D

Check out this thread for avoiding bans:

Remember, most people bot on freshly created level 3s which is not good. Make sure your account has a little history e.g. some quests completed or some random stats raised before botting :D It should be much much better. 

[INFO][Bot #1][08/26 12:53:53 PM]: Inventory doesn't contain hammer!
[INFO][Bot #1][08/26 12:53:53 PM]: Unable to find hammer crate, relog please! Restart client if still not working.

If I put a hammer in inventory, the bot auto banks it when it dumps ores, however it also can't find the crate to fix the struts? This makes my account stand in one spot and spaz until someone else fixes the struts.

tried it yesterday for 10 minutes after a long time, must say it is not performing to my liking.

Very strange, but it misclicks, doesn't get rid of the rocks that are in the way, instead hops, when trying to avoid players, clicks the ladder multiple times for upper level, causing character to climb up and down few times, when banking, tends to misclick and be too fast while banking ores, initiates the breaking event way to often, after each sack clearing, it breaks for said amount of time.

did use script in the past without problems, but now just acts all weird together, and is waaay slower then me doing motherlode without script.

• Like 1