Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Hey Czar, once the bot gets a nugget it deposits the ore, runs to go mine and halfway it stops. It'll idle a little bit and then goes to deposit it. And it's without fail, I'm afraid that'll get me banned. Also maybe if it detects if the wheel is spinning or not it'll repair it and not deposit it, run to the bag and just idle there for a little. The bot feels very bot-like. Or can you tell me for sure all these quirks aren't going to get me caught? I'm just trialing but it seems pretty important before I buy it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, industrialbot said:

Hey Czar, once the bot gets a nugget it deposits the ore, runs to go mine and halfway it stops. It'll idle a little bit and then goes to deposit it. And it's without fail, I'm afraid that'll get me banned. Also maybe if it detects if the wheel is spinning or not it'll repair it and not deposit it, run to the bag and just idle there for a little. The bot feels very bot-like. Or can you tell me for sure all these quirks aren't going to get me caught? I'm just trialing but it seems pretty important before I buy it.

It doesn't seem to just "stop halfway", it runs to exact same place everytime (opposite direction from chosen spot, pic below) starts hovering over the nugget (and ores if it did not deposit all of them). It looks like it's trying to deposit them but the bank window isn't open and it's not even close to the bank anymore.

Sometimes it finishes depositing items, runs to that place and continues to correct mining area.

Also, sent you @Czar a PM with video/gif

qZwXN7U.png

Edited by Seriously
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Seriously said:

It doesn't seem to just "stop halfway", it runs to exact same place everytime (opposite direction from chosen spot, pic below) starts hovering over the nugget (and ores if it did not deposit all of them). It looks like it's trying to deposit them but the bank window isn't open and it's not even close to the bank anymore.

Sometimes it finishes depositing items, runs to that place and continues to correct mining area.

Also, sent you a PM with video/gif

qZwXN7U.png

yes, this.

• 2 weeks later...